anyone know?

butterfly610

Veteran Expediter
Has anyone else heard that you can get some sort of printout from Comdata giving you the amount of all fees you've paid to them? For tax purposes I'd like to have one. I had heard you could, but can't find anything on their website about it. For example, when you register money from your card to a comcheck, they charge you like 2$ to do so I think. Then you don't have any type of reciept showing you paid them that. When you cash the check, I know you get one, but not when you're just transferring money onto the check.
Just curious if anyone know anything about this? Thanx!

ATeam

Retired Expediter
I think it is true that such a statement is available. If memory serves, I think we got one once upon request, though I do not recall the details of how or to whom the request was made.

I am speaking in the past tense because our carrier no longer uses Comdata. FedEx Custom Critical switched to T-Chek some time ago.

I don't miss Comdata. It's great to be able now to use the same fuel card at Flying J and all other major truck stops too, plus a bunch of small ones. The lower fees and online access to your account are nice features too.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
You should be getting a monthly statement by email. If not, contact your carrier to find out why.

greg334

Veteran Expediter
If you have access through the Comdata website, you can pull up the report by date and get what you are looking for.

Scuba

Veteran Expediter
sign up at the comdata web site and there you can check your balance without paying a phone fee you can also print out a detailed account activity for up to the last 14 months or go to summary and get a total of fees and what the fees are for
ie. Number of fuel stops and total of fees for fueling number of atm and total fees so on and so forth