Cargo Van Anyone in Chicago?

Mdbtyhtr

Expert Expediter
The charge is called "unauthorized use" or in the vernacular, UUV. The police are well aware that once the vehicle is returned/ recovered that the complainant will rarely cooperate with prosecution, which results in it being a low priority crime. I am a licensed Private Investigator with a nationwide network of peers. Should you need to authorize a professional to locate and recover the vehicle, pm me. We can post your information and a local person can contact you directly.
Scott

Opel2010

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
He will more than likely do this type of thing again. I hope you get your truck back.

It looks like he already found a new victim, since he claimed that next Wednesday he starts working for someone else. And yeah, I hope I'll get back my truck. For now he is near Goshen, IN stuck in a gas station without fuel, begging for fuel money. At least that's what he says. Yes, I asked the dispatch to give him $30 for fuel, more than enough to arrive safely in Maumee.

tknight

Veteran Expediter
Cancel plates and ez pass if equipped at least if he get moving and pulled over...... Well then there's a problem for him ez pass though would cost you money if he runs the toll charge Ohio the gate won't even open though

mjmsprt40

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
And he got paid yesterday? Sounds like someone had a habit

I'd second that "habit" idea. Can't think of many other reasons to want to go to K-Town, but feeding a habit--- yep, that would do it. You can buy whatever you want in K-Town.

Have this guy take a drug test at his next gig--- that'll stop him cold.

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
They need to do a hair test on the guy. If he cleans up for a few days before his next gig, nothing will show up on the drug test.

mjmsprt40

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
When I mentioned habit I wasn't only thinking drugs, it could be something like gambling also.
Not so much in K-Town. Just being there is a gamble I suppose. Nope, if it's a habit I'm thinking in that neighborhood more likely drugs--- though street-hookers could be a possibility too.

Opel2010

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Did u get your van back? Seems like you came to the forums screamed a bunch and haven't seen you since lol
I rarely scream... I let my wife to do it for me... :D
Yes, I recovered the van. Filthy, items missing or broken and an empty tank. As a bonus, over 5000 miles added besides the official driven miles. And all in a little over two months.

Opel2010

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
And he got paid yesterday? Sounds like someone had a habit
Actually I think he was trying to get as much as he could from me since he knew that his following paychecks are disastrous... They're not even covering the damages he brought...

tknight

Veteran Expediter
Took a truck back from a driver a few months ago.
ImageUploadedByEO Forums1444895891.732601.jpgImageUploadedByEO Forums1444895910.075185.jpgImageUploadedByEO Forums1444895939.948149.jpg
I filled 2 - 55 gallon drums of trash! Some people are just pigs!
This was from a friends truck, he's still looking for a driver who isn't an animal, then again animals don't save their urine in Gatorade bottles, there were a dozen more under the bed, we burnt the mattress in the back lot for good measure .

Greg

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Took a truck back from a driver a few months ago.
View attachment 12220View attachment 12221View attachment 12222
I filled 2 - 55 gallon drums of trash! Some people are just pigs!
This was from a friends truck, he's still looking for a driver who isn't an animal, then again animals don't save their urine in Gatorade bottles, there were a dozen more under the bed, we burnt the mattress in the back lot for good measure .

That is disgusting. Not only full of trash, but that seat looks ripped to shreds.