Anyone have T-Mobile?

EnglishLady

Veteran Expediter
I have a driver who is on T-Mobile that doesn't work inside buildings .... :confused:

Anyone know how to overcome this problem?

zorry

Veteran Expediter
Metal buildings ?
Maybe just needs a better quality phone.
Have him ask other T-Mobile users if their phones work in the same building.

EnglishLady

Veteran Expediter
Any Load 1 drivers on T-Mobile losing signal inside L1 HQ, truckstops etc?

From what I can glean on the T-Mobile support page it is a very common problem :(

pearlpro

Expert Expediter
I use T Mobile and I dont have this problem, I mean obviously if your in a Hi Rise Basement loading dock that might be an Issue, I switch on my WIFI, sign on to the GUEST account and go about my day, I have a NOTE 3, it works pretty well anywhere, My Galaxy 2 did as well, again if youve got a cheapie phone you could encounter this but if the phone has WIFI turn it on....

There is a setting in my phone that allows me to set it to use WIFI first as my primary signals, then it switches to 4G LTE..if no WIFI exists, and sometimes it goes to the E which is the slowest signal but still maintains the connection. Anywhere east of the MISS I have no issues unless Im in a very rural area, sometimes I have to find a LOWES or Home Depot and again acess the WIFI if Im in the middle of Bumchuck USA...But generally it works great, 4G LTE 90% of the time...

If Im West of the Miss it works fine on most major Highways, etc...Citys but again if your delivery is the far left corner of Area 51 you can be out of range of anyone except THEM....

pearlpro

Expert Expediter
Ive had T Mobile for about 8 years I use the NOTE 3 and Ive not had any issues, nobodys phone is going to work in Outer Begonia, Area 51 actually has some great phone service as does the White Sands Missle range....I used to do a notice if I was going into a Mountain area, or even the Big City, Sometimes you wont get good service in Manhattan areound all the Hi Rises, But learn to use the WIFI feature and you can go to any Lowes or Home Depot and get FREE WIFI, simply sign onto the Guest acct and you can conduct Biz....its one of those things you really need to be pro active about your Area....most all little towns have a Library or McDonalds that you can get WIFI from also.....I installed an APP to locate and check signal strength for the WIFI, FREE from the GOOGLE PLAY STORE...

zorry

Veteran Expediter
T-Mobile just got busted for millions of dollars in unauthorized charges they hid in people's bills.
If I were a customer I'd be looking for the news stories.