Anybody know

raceman

Veteran Expediter
Teacup Express? What are they all about? I thought I had read they were all about female drivers but I saw a couple well and man and woman in a tractor and they were pulling a Tri State trailer. Now I may have missed something and will admit I have not looked them up other than to click on the app. ad on here. The address is Perrysburg, Ohio, Tri State country. Whats it all about?
Thanks

Raceman
OTR O/O

terryandrene

Veteran Expediter
Safety & Compliance
US Coast Guard
Teacup is a subsidiary of Tri-State. The company was introduced at the Expedite Expo 2006 this year. It is a carrier dedicated to women driving tractors on dedicated routes. I believe they are all company drivers in pink tractors.

blacktiger

Expert Expediter
if you are a guy drivin for them, does that mean your a sissy?

or whos wears the pink panties if its 2 guys

George

SWTexas1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Tea Cup is owned by the wife of Mr. Tri-State, And The trucks are nice candy apple red. I have only seen women going thur Class. But the ad doesnt say no men.

Steve
Tr# 368
Tri-State

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Tiger... I got a laugh out of that one. I'd hafta question any man who would admit he drives for Teacup.

Race... I bet the man in the ad is the one who keeps whispering on the cb that he doesn't have any panties on. :7

"If I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know." - Kansas

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
For Enough Money I'll work for Teacup, and paint my truck Pink

Owner/Operator since 1979
Expediter since 1997
B Unit Semi Retired
Somedays are Diamonds and Somedays are Stones
Home is Wherever you Park.

Broompilot

Veteran Expediter
I could think of a lot signs to put on the side of my Truck, but Tea Cup Express well, let me just say good luck.

Not my cup of tea if you get my drift.

raceman

Veteran Expediter
THawk, I just about choked on some M&Ms. Truth is you could be on to something. That guy and Stupid seem to really get around.

By the way the tractor I saw at Ford was Red, not even close to pink.

Raceman
OTR O/O

G

Sorry but some of these post's are funny. thanks for the laugh.

Drive Safe
David Mayfield
O/O since 1/27/95