Another Voice Of Reason Is Silenced

Status
Not open for further replies.

letzrockexpress

Veteran Expediter
Rock don't be showing me that angry face.*L*...

We've had a good discussion, better level headed words then you'll get with others in here...we've both been reasonable without resorting to cussing and belittling each other....lets keep it that way...I am not your enemy...:D

C'mon man...you know I love ya...:cool:

wellarmed

Not a Member
It has been a hot topic for days and I hope it never ends, you can call it a fan club or any thing else you would like but it is a testament to the appreciation that some members have for his strong sense of humor and love of fun unlike many that just like to criticize others on misspellings punctuation and other stupid things things. and then pat there self on the back and claim to help so many.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
"Every Showman Acts Differently My Friend"

I rest my case.

My goodness yes I never thought about how many times a day every day one hears that phrase. I am glad though that you are finally going to give it a rest. It's certainly overdue.

letzrockexpress

Veteran Expediter
My goodness yes I never thought about how many times a day every day one hears that phrase. I am glad though that you are finally going to give it a rest. It's certainly overdue.

Who says I am going to give it a rest?

How about this one:

"expediters should always deliver more freight"

But wait, there's more.....

cruzer

Not a Member
Why is it overdue there is nothing better to do in the box but argue different points of view and we know you have an apposing view.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Who says I am going to give it a rest?
Number 11 on the Code of Conduct Hit Parade says you are, if you keep pushing it.

11. Warnings and bans are not to be discussed on the forum. Such matters shall remain private between the moderators, administrators and the member. Questions or comments concerning warnings and bans will be conveyed through e-mail or private messaging (PM). Likewise, discussions regarding moderator or administrator actions are not permitted on the forum.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
The rule thatb Turtle posted is there, showing might be late, but that simply sayes that the Admins give a long rope, as they did with Doug, he was warned more then once, suspended, and banned, it wasn't a one time thing....as for this continued debate as to the actions of the Admin, as i said, it shows a total lack of respect for the owner if the forum and there decisions while allowing the guess to come into there home.....

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Say whatever!! The owner allows us into this forum, it is his, he and his admins makes the decisions they are not open to any debate by his guest here....so to continue to question the decisions made in a private forum by the owner and or his admin is to disrespect him and his admin and its decisions..its that simple...you might not like the decision, but your opinion doesn't matter and none of us have the ability to change it..so to continue is again disrepectful to the owner that allows you into his forum (home)...........

Iam sure you would let a client walk into your office sit in your lobby and continually bad mouth a decision you made over and over again...you'd be more then happy to let that client who is a guest in your place of business to sit in the lobby and complain about how you do things daily while other clients come and go.....right...........

its not longer about doug being banned, you have turned it into an attack on those who have made the decision....nothing more.....

letzrockexpress

Veteran Expediter
Say whatever!! The owner allows us into this forum, it is his, he and his admins makes the decisions they are not open to any debate by his guest here....so to continue to question the decisions made in a private forum by the owner and or his admin is to disrespect him and his admin and its decisions..its that simple...you might not like the decision, but your opinion doesn't matter and none of us have the ability to change it..so to continue is again disrepectful to the owner that allows you into his forum (home)...........

There is nothing disrespectful about it. I don't happen to agree with it, and as long as I am permitted to voice my disent, I am going to. Don't worry, this thread will be locked soon enough.

Iam sure you would let a client walk into your office sit in your lobby and continually bad mouth a decision you made over and over again...you'd be more then happy to let that client who is a guest in your place of business to sit in the lobby and complain about how you do things daily while other clients come and go.....right...........
It happens all the time. Most people that know me know that I debate, sometimes heatedly. That's just me...The sheer number of views and posts on this thread proves that people want to see how this turns out...Stay tuned.

its not longer about doug being banned, you have turned it into an attack on those who have made the decision....nothing more.....

HA! yeah right...that is one of the worst cases of the pot calling the kettle black I have ever seen!

Last edited:

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
There is nothing disrespectful about it. I don't happen to agree with it, and as long as I am permitted to voice my disent, I am going to. Don't worry, this thread will be locked soon enough.

Actually, if you refer back to Turtle's post, we are all breaking the rules that we agreed to by discussing this. But, since we are doing it in a fairly civil manner, they aren't locking the thread. You seem to be a reasonably intelligent guy. Why do you keep harping on this? The rules are what they are. This isn't a discussion of opinion. We agreed to the rules. It really is that simple.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
letzrock wrote:

HA! yeah right...that is one of the worst cases of the pot calling the kettle black I have ever seen!

yea? Ok, but this isn't about me...its about your total disrespect for those thatlet you visit their home....didn't start out that way, but you have made it that an attack on the people that own and administrate this forum....you have made it personal and attacked them.....and your right, it will be locked sooner or later, and that will have been your doing....no one has ever lock a thread of mine....."kettle"

letzrockexpress

Veteran Expediter
Actually, if you refer back to Turtle's post, we are all breaking the rules that we agreed to by discussing this. But, since we are doing it in a fairly civil manner, they aren't locking the thread. You seem to be a reasonably intelligent guy. Why do you keep harping on this? The rules are what they are. This isn't a discussion of opinion. We agreed to the rules. It really is that simple.

I am not disputing the rules. I just happen to believe other factors came into play to get Doug banned, i.e. connections to the "Dirty Dozen". The people who "own" this forum, as Chef says, have not cut this thread off yet for whatever reason. If the administrators are allowing me to continue, and if they are the powers that be so to speak, what do you care?

letzrockexpress

Veteran Expediter
letzrock wrote:

yea? Ok, but this isn't about me...its about your total disrespect for those thatlet you visit their home....didn't start out that way, but you have made it that an attack on the people that own and administrate this forum....you have made it personal and attacked them.....and your right, it will be locked sooner or later, and that will have been your doing....no one has ever lock a thread of mine....."kettle"

Forgive me if I laugh when I hear you talk about respect....

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
thats ok because you are doing exactly what you are laughing at... disrespecting and attacking the owner of the board and the admins....:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.