Another reason sodomites shouldn't be allowed to be around children

spongebox1

Expert Expediter
I do, indeed, have my own sins. I try to not export them & damage others. This poor kid will suffer.

P.S. It's "than," not then.

Hahaha this is the funniest thing I've read all day.....rotflmmfao

Sent from my VS910 4G using EO Forums mobile app

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I don't know any sodomites. I have met a few dolomites, they all have had a pretty rocky time of it.

pandora2112

Seasoned Expediter
I don't know any sodomites. I have met a few dolomites, they all have had a pretty rocky time of it.

Um trying to put this delicately but really can't...ever had oral? Then technically by definition if you have you've committed sodomy.

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
First of all you didn't post news you posted someone's opinion.
In the broader sense of the word, it's news, just not presented via the news media.
..if the blog is factual forcing a child to have a sex change is abuse. But as many transgendered people will tell you they knew quite early in life they weren't meant to be the sex they were born as, if they are supporting and allowing him to change because they understand this then it's not abuse. Maybe poor judgement as he is still young and there's no going back once it's done.
That's a load of crap. You're the sex your DNA & genitals say you are. There's no such thing as a sex change, only mutilating your body to appear as the other sex. I'm sorry for the psychological problems of anyone who believes they're the opposite sex, but they need psychotherapy, not mutilation.
When you post actual news and not mindless dribble then maybe I'll believe it...
The word is "drivel"...
but aside from post attacking "sodomites" do you post much else? A drug addict obsesses over drugs, even once clean that itch is still there...me thinks you doth protest too much!
And a fireman thinks of fires, an artist thinks of painting, Eddie Van Halen thinks of his guitar, and someone trying to stop the sociopolitical destruction of America and desiring the dominion of Christ thinks of sin and how society is destroying itself by embracing it.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Um trying to put this delicately but really can't...ever had oral? Then technically by definition if you have you've committed sodomy.

Didn't catch that "geology" joke, did you? :p Slide that one right by you! I WIN!

Yeah, them dolomites are always being crowed out by the olivines.

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
Hahaha this is the funniest thing I've read all day.....rotflmmfao

You're really pegging the needle on the intellect meter with this and your previous post. What's next, "I'm rubber & you're glue?"

pandora2112

Seasoned Expediter
And Amonger please let Christ have dominion over your life but stop forcing him into everyone else's life...just because you're a Christian doesn't mean we all have to follow your beliefs or interpretation of the bible, which is pretty jacked compared to most Christians interpretation.
Second living as a transgendered person goes back a long time, Native Americans had the berdache. So while technology and medical science has only recently been able to offer sex change operations there must be a reason people feel this way. Hormones, etc....there's even cases of babies born where the sex is undetermined and their parents or doctor chooses for
them, they are sometimes even operated on to look more like a boy or girl and then wonder why they don't feel like a boy or girl. Nature must be wrong, only Amonger and his interpretation of scripture is right! :rolleyes:

pandora2112

Seasoned Expediter
Didn't catch that "geology" joke, did you? :p Slide that one right by you! I WIN!

Yeah, them dolomites are always being crowed out by the olivines.

Lol! Since we went to Brooklyn I got about 3 hours sleep last 30 hours, I'm definitely not at full capacity...and no I was not driving! :)
I drove last night, took a nap this morning until we hit the city. I was just the passenger...and not picking up til tomorrow so we can get some rest.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Lol! Since we went to Brooklyn I got about 3 hours sleep last 30 hours, I'm definitely not at full capacity...and no I was not driving! :)
I drove last night, took a nap this morning until we hit the city. I was just the passenger...and not picking up til tomorrow so we can get some rest.

Was over that way most of yesterday. It sucked. Payed well, but sucked. I WAS driving.

spongebox1

Expert Expediter
You're really pegging the needle on the intellect meter with this and your previous post. What's next, "I'm rubber & you're glue?"

Here's a needle peg for ya : your a narrow minded self righteous biggot no rubber or glue needed ( yes I'm name calling and honestly could give two s***s less about what you think )

You know what they say about people who beat the drum the loudest ...

pandora2112

Seasoned Expediter
Was over that way most of yesterday. It sucked. Payed well, but sucked. I WAS driving.

I'm generous and let Spongebox drive! Lol! I don't know if I could handle NYC driving, complete madness...you and him are braver than I!

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I'm generous and let Spongebox drive! Lol! I don't know if I could handle NYC driving, complete madness...you and him are braver than I!

Mrs. Layoutshooter has done her share of driving in that hell hole.