Another reason sodomites shouldn't be allowed to be around children

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
http://moonbattery.com/?p=37470

Lesbians Adopt Boy, Chemically Transform Him Into Pseudo-Girl
The sexual molestation that inevitably results (see here, here, and here) is hardly the only reason that the liberal push for more homosexual adoption is morally abhorrent. How can it be called decent to put children into situations like this?
The lesbian parents of an 11-year-old boy who is undergoing the process of becoming a girl … defended the decision, claiming it was better for a child to have a sex change when young.
Thomas Lobel, who now calls himself Tammy, is undergoing controversial hormone blocking treatment in Berkeley, California to stop him going through puberty as a boy.
[Adoptive guardians] Pauline Moreno and Debra Lobel warn that children with gender identity disorder forced to postpone transitioning could face a higher risk of suicide.
Whereas if they are freakified through grotesque medical practices best left on the Island of Doctor Moreau, they live happily ever after. Just ask Nancy Verhelst. No wait, you can’t; she had herself put out of her misery like deformed dog.
Thomas’s transition into a make-pretend girl began at age eight. His guardians are inflicting hormone suppressants to prevent him from developing a male voice, broad shoulders, and facial hair. If this doesn’t qualify as child abuse, the statutes need to be rewritten.
Whatever the motivations involved in this particular situation, given the pathological fear and hatred of males that often characterize women who base their identities on being lesbians, situations like this are an inevitable consequence of homosexual adoption and the bizarre moonbat notion that a person’s sex can be altered. The progressive ruling class is dragging the rest of society down a path that cannot lead to anything healthy.

The lesbian lovebirds and their little project.
On tips from Dan Feely and Josh F.

Last edited:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I am sure there are documented cases of straight people doing this kind of abuse....someone else can look it up......
Yes it is abuse IMO.....

sirgregory46

Expert Expediter
I always thought this was a expediter fourm. Such hate filled mindless drivel. :confused:

Sent from my SCH-I545 using EO Forums mobile app

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Moonbattery » Lesbians Adopt Boy, Chemically Transform Him Into Pseudo-Girl

Lesbians Adopt Boy, Chemically Transform Him Into Pseudo-Girl
The sexual molestation that inevitably results (see here, here, and here) is hardly the only reason that the liberal push for more homosexual adoption is morally abhorrent. How can it be called decent to put children into situations like this?
The lesbian parents of an 11-year-old boy who is undergoing the process of becoming a girl … defended the decision, claiming it was better for a child to have a sex change when young.
Thomas Lobel, who now calls himself Tammy, is undergoing controversial hormone blocking treatment in Berkeley, California to stop him going through puberty as a boy.
[Adoptive guardians] Pauline Moreno and Debra Lobel warn that children with gender identity disorder forced to postpone transitioning could face a higher risk of suicide.
Whereas if they are freakified through grotesque medical practices best left on the Island of Doctor Moreau, they live happily ever after. Just ask Nancy Verhelst. No wait, you can’t; she had herself put out of her misery like deformed dog.
Thomas’s transition into a make-pretend girl began at age eight. His guardians are inflicting hormone suppressants to prevent him from developing a male voice, broad shoulders, and facial hair. If this doesn’t qualify as child abuse, the statutes need to be rewritten.
Whatever the motivations involved in this particular situation, given the pathological fear and hatred of males that often characterize women who base their identities on being lesbians, situations like this are an inevitable consequence of homosexual adoption and the bizarre moonbat notion that a person’s sex can be altered. The progressive ruling class is dragging the rest of society down a path that cannot lead to anything healthy.

The lesbian lovebirds and their little project.
On tips from Dan Feely and Josh F.
YOUR NUTS....And this affects YOU how???????????????????????????????? other than pushing your goofy ideas on others..

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
YOUR NUTS....And this affects YOU how???????????????????????????????? other than pushing your goofy ideas on others..

Societal moral turpitude affects everyone. If your neighbor abuses his children, do you shrug and say, "Well, it doesn't affect me"?
And leave my nuts out of this.

sirgregory46

Expert Expediter
Attack when you lose on the issues...you're a Demon-crat, aren't you?

Sir you are a very hate filled individual. Nowhere in the Bible dose hate lead the way. I don't have to judge you God will do that. I am glad I am not you on that day. Reap what you sow. Have a blessed day.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using EO Forums mobile app

pandora2112

Seasoned Expediter
Really this again....do you have any other topic you obsess about?

Sent from my VS910 4G using EO Forums mobile app

paullud

Veteran Expediter
I'm not sure how a state can outlaw camps that deal with attempting to convert homosexuals but not outlaw chemically, mentally, and physically changing a child into another sex.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EO Forums mobile app

Humble2drive

Expert Expediter
Silly Monger,
You neglected to make it clear that the text presented was copied from the Moonbattery blog and several members are assuming that the writing was done by you.
How do you verify any of the blogging on the Moonbattery site as there are no references to the original story?
If this is true, I would not bother directing anger toward the couple in question because they have obvious mental problems. The Medical Doctor (?) is the professional who should have stood up for this child and refused to do this; however, this is what happens when a profession is allowed to self police it's members.

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
For the sake of discussion, let's forget about the sexual orientation of the parents or caregivers and consider the definition of child abuse.
WHAT IS CHILD ABUSE
Although there are many formal and acceptable definitions of child abuse, the following is offered as a guide for information on child abuse and neglect.
Child abuse consists of any act of commission or omission that endangers or impairs a child’s physical or emotional health and development. Child abuse includes any damage done to a child which cannot be reasonably explained and which is often represented by an injury or series of injuries appearing to be non-accidental in nature...

Emotional abuse

Any attitude or behavior which interferes with a child’s mental health or social development. This includes yelling, screaming, name-calling, shaming, negative comparisons to others, telling them they are “bad, no good, worthless” or “a mistake.” It also includes the failure to provide the affection and support necessary for the development of a child’s emotional, social, physical and intellectual well-being. This includes ignoring, lack of appropriate physical affection (hugs), not saying “I love you,” withdrawal of attention, lack of praise and lack of positive reinforcement.

What is Child Abuse | Childhelp

And there's also this to consider
Research shows the effects of psychological abuse and neglect can be profound and long-lasting, ranging from problems with brain development and a failure to grow properly, to problems with behavior and relating to others.
Some parents who are psychologically abusive aren't even aware that their words and actions are harming their child, experts said.

Mental Abuse of Kids Leaves Lifelong Scars - US News and World Report

We've all likely read articles about Child Protective Services raiding somebody's home and taking custody of an "abused child", whether it was actual abuse or some kid getting his butt smacked in the grocery store for acting like a heathen. One wonders if they've looked at the case in this article. However, keep in mind this is happening in Berkeley.
:rolleyes:

Just a closing thought; the article doesn't say when this couple adopted this kid, but let's assume it was at infancy or a very early age. Could it be that he began having sexual identity problems at an early age because of the environment in which he was being raised?

For those who would say that situations like this don't affect us or are not our business, just ingore the articles you see in the papers about children that are locked up in closets for weeks at a time or those that are hospitalized for shaken baby syndrome - that's not your concern.

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
Silly Monger,
You neglected to make it clear that the text presented was copied from the Moonbattery blog and several members are assuming that the writing was done by you. How do you verify any of the blogging on the Moonbattery site as there are no references to the original story?
With the address given there, I thought it was rather obvious, actually. Like other unattributed things on the net, you make your evaluation of its accuracy by your usual means. Maybe you google it, or maybe it's not worth the time investment. If you don't mind the possibility of someone showing you you're wrong...
If this is true, I would not bother directing anger toward the couple in question because they have obvious mental problems.
Their spiritual problems run far deeper.

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
Really this again....do you have any other topic you obsess about?

Ah, the rogue gallery shows up. It's in the news, I came across the story, and it bolsters my point. I'm manning the barricades.
You wouldn't call interfering with this boy's sexual development abuse?

pandora2112

Seasoned Expediter
Ah, the rogue gallery shows up. It's in the news, I came across the story, and it bolsters my point. I'm manning the barricades.
You wouldn't call interfering with this boy's sexual development abuse?

First of all you didn't post news you posted someone's opinion...if the blog is factual forcing a child to have a sex change is abuse. But as many transgendered people will tell you they knew quite early in life they weren't meant to be the sex they were born as, if they are supporting and allowing him to change because they understand this then it's not abuse. Maybe poor judgement as he is still young and there's no going back once it's done.
When you post actual news and not mindless dribble then maybe I'll believe it...but aside from post attacking "sodomites" do you post much else? A drug addict obsesses over drugs, even once clean that itch is still there...me thinks you doth protest too much!

P.S. You call me Rogue like it's a bad thing!