Another Milestone: Bob and Linda

ATeam

Retired Expediter
In speaking about the Open Forum, Lawrence sometimes says, "Let the community take care of the community." This is one of those times. Member feedback makes it clear that my remarks above were poorly timed and inappropriately placed. My congratulations to the Caffee's stand. I regret saying the rest and apologize for it.

dabluzman1

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
In speaking about the Open Forum, Lawrence sometimes says, "Let the community take care of the community." This is one of those times. Member feedback makes it clear that my remarks above were poorly timed and inappropriately placed. My congratulations to the Caffee's stand. I regret saying the rest and apologize for it.

If that is true........ummmmmm, you could delete those comments.

NightDriver

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
If that is true........ummmmmm, you could delete those comments.

To what end? The offending post has been quoted no less than three times. Leaving the posts in original form says more about his character than subsequent edits.

Belatedly, my deepest congratulations to the Caffees, and I look forward to future articles about this stellar expediting team.

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Congratulations. Is there something you are doing differently than others that is elevating your career?

Sent from my ADR6400L using EO Forums

21cExp

Veteran Expediter
What a really nice honor for you guys, and for the rest of us to be associated in small ways with you both. I appreciate your thoughtful posts and even-keeled and always professional manner.

Congrats on the well-deserved attention and cover story.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
What a really nice honor for you guys, and for the rest of us to be associated in small ways with you both. I appreciate your thoughtful posts and even-keeled and always professional manner.

Congrats on the well-deserved attention and cover story.

One more thing: among all the professional accolades, what doesn't come across is the best thing about the Caffees: they play as hard as they work, and are a blast to hang out with. If you get a chance to meet them, grab it - you'll be glad you did.

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
Interesting question from Paullud:

Is there something you are doing differently than others that is elevating your career?

How in the world did we get to the point that we were asked to be on the cover of Overdrive?

It has been an interesting journey from the time we decided that we wanted Expediting for a career and started lurking on Expediters Online.

All of you posters are our teachers and you continue to teach us.

When we first started posting we were given some leeway, then as we got bolder when we stepped out of line our hands were slapped. When we did good we were encouraged. This has given us the confidence and in many ways the thick skin to move out of our comfort zone of our expediting niche and have our voices heard in all of trucking. The constant in everything we have done has been EO and expediting, this is our roots and they are firmly entrenched in this industry.

The posters on EO and even the lurkers through on line commenting and private messages have encouraged us to keep growing. When someone asks us how we do things, or lets us know how they do things we learn. We continue to learn from reading posts and what others are doing. You guys are our teachers.

We found out we like to be involved, we like to give our time to projects, and in time that led us into leading projects. These projects have been for all of trucking not just expediters and that has led us to ever more contacts and more opportunities.

Through all of this growing EO has been the mainstay, what we come back to for information, and what keeps us on the straight and narrow. EO is how we meet people and how people are able to follow our adventures. Expediting is a very small segment of trucking, but as far as we are concerned it is best of the best in trucking.

Thank You Cheri we do like to play hard and there is not much we are not ready to give a try.... We drive our truck slow and we are all about the business until we are turned loose with a fun toy or a chance to cut loose. Nothing gives us more pleasure than to meet other Expediters on the road with any logo on the side of their truck and sit down for a visit.

Thank you guys for all of your comments and in reality you all need to pat yourselves on the back for being such excellent teachers!