Another 1,170 jobs cut thanks Obamacare

jrcase

Seasoned Expediter
It has only just begun. He has just started to defile this country and make it unrecognizable. Elections have consequences. Too bad the sheep voted to put the wolves in charge. RIP America.

paullud

Veteran Expediter
One of many. This out of NBC local in Buffalo, NY.
Article says 5 percent of workforce which is currently 20,000
Local Layoffs Tied To Obama Care | wgrz.com

Maybe Obama should focus on one of Wright's sermons about the chickens coming home to roost. NY is in bad shape, the cost of doing business and cost of living is skyrocketing. Right now the plan is to sell our house in Utica and move next year, NY gets this last year to stick their hands in my pocket.

Sent from my ADR6400L using EO Forums

ttruck

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
i hope that the dems. that voted for this man suffer the most between obama care and the layoffs that will be suffered by most inculding freight and retail stores this is a sad administration we have in office, what makes me mad is nixon was impeached for way less than what happend to the people in libya:cool:

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
Bottom line, cut to the chase, Why do we pay large salaries to our government reps when it appears they ( Congress), are asleep at the wheel? awahhhhhhhhhhhh,,, no one is gonna do a thing about anything.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Bottom line, cut to the chase, Why do we pay large salaries to our government reps when it appears they ( Congress), are asleep at the wheel? awahhhhhhhhhhhh,,, no one is gonna do a thing about anything.

You are right...they will sit in a forum and whine like babies...they are not men of action like this countries founders......

guido4475

Not a Member
Although it will never happen, we need to impeach Obama and completely get rid of everyone in congress, their ridiculous laws created over the years, and completely start over.And get rid of the tax code and start over with a more simplified tax system.And while we are at it, get rid of the IRS altogether.