And...It's...Over....(for now)

LisaLouHoo

Expert Expediter
Cargo insurance cancelled, van for sale, authority (forcefully, LOL) voluntarily revoked.

We'll be away from expediting...for awhile. Forever? Who knows. But that doesn't mean we're leaving EO....

Nah. Y'all ain't gonna get THAT lucky.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Cargo insurance cancelled, van for sale, authority (forcefully, LOL) voluntarily revoked.

We'll be away from expediting...for awhile. Forever? Who knows. But that doesn't mean we're leaving EO....

Don't be a stranger. :p

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver

If there's anything you can share about why it happened, it might be good for newbs to know. [And me, cause I'm nosey, lol.] If not, just ignore the suggestion.

We never do, sigh.
Just kidding! You have a unique 'voice', and I will miss it if you leave. :D

LisaLouHoo

Expert Expediter
Gotta keep up, he may return in 2, 3 years with his trusty T/T. Depends on how well CDL-A driving satisfies his wanderlust and desire for the unknown.

Besides, I know when we go back out together, we will be talking to expediters in truck stops across America.

You do realize I will be home minimum 6 months while he trains and gains personal experience, right? So other than raising cain on facebook, where else am I gonna go? Drive 14 mile round trip to my nearest WalMart every day to use the bathroom so I can feel kindred to him while he's on the road???

"Bruises fade and bones will mend-but a psyche can be ruined FOREVER" : LisaLouHoo, c. 2008

zack100

Active Expediter
What kind of van, year, etc.?

Darn that was quick ........... the bodies not even cold yet ;)
Just kiddin, I was thinkin' the same.

Lisa Hoo - keep postin to let all your buds on EO know how things are goin.

Last edited:

LisaLouHoo

Expert Expediter
Let me just say that after Labor Day, things will begin moving Swiftly....

"Bruises fade and bones will mend-but a psyche can be ruined FOREVER" : LisaLouHoo, c. 2008

LisaLouHoo

Expert Expediter
aefcf424-8280-897e.jpg

On his way to Memphis!

LisaLouHoo

Expert Expediter
Doesn't he look so grown up now? Last word: the trainer hadn't kicked him out of the truck yet. Thanks, highway star!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
POSTS HAVE BEEN REMOVED.....OVM

Now lets all wish Jeff well and forget about the history lessons.....:D

LisaLouHoo

Expert Expediter
Thank you OVM, on both counts.

Paullud: he has mentioned it in passing, so he is mulling it over.

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Thank you OVM, on both counts.

Paullud: he has mentioned it in passing, so he is mulling it over.

Flatbed is better in my opinion. I'm sure everybody here wishes the best for him, they are just to shy to say so. :rolleyes:

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App