American Idol

inkasnana

Expert Expediter
My vote is for Adam. He's very talented and seemed completely comfortable and competent in every style of music they have had to sing during the competition. He's also very versatile in his look.

Danny, while talented in his own right, had some problems with a couple of the styles, like rock (he's just not a rock singer) and he didn't impress me in the old classics either.

Kris is also talented but he just looks like a country singer. Plop a cowboy hat on his head and he's good to go. He would definitely have to change his look to "fit" in rock. I also don't think his talent matches Adam's.

I can't wait for next week's show. :D

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ring of Fire...Adam did really shows his creative side...He could if things go right, be another Micheal Jackson and create another "Thriller"

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Joe...Its the American Dream for these kids....a chance to grasp the brass ring...that they would not get...if they weren't connected or related somehow....Carrie Underwood, Kelly Clarkson.....the list goes on....there is some talented Americans out there from all walks of life that never got the chance...David Cook..last years winner.....went to the audition to keep a friend company and said what the heck..I might as well try out since I am here!! Single moms serving tables and never got the chance....and Kelly Pickler..

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I understand the idea, that type of show has been around for years. Anyone remember the Ted Mack Amature Hour? It just bores me now. Layoutshooter

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Finally Idol got it right this year...anyone else with me with Scotty? When he sang "I love you this big" I made Ken promise to get it for me as soon as it's released!

greg334

Veteran Expediter
I seriously feel that the show is scripted with the outcome decided before the people audition. They have to fill a certain criteria which is created to attract the same 'audience' for ratings and if they were actually "live" it would be a big risk to have something happen that would offend people or make it boring. The same goes for others "like" shows, they can't be spontaneous with the type of people on the shows.