alumibunk parts

wallytrucker1

Expert Expediter
I'm having a hard time finding barn door hinges for my s/t. Tried calling the google hits for Alumibunk , no luck, all disconnected. Any ideas out there. Thx

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
I'm having a hard time finding barn door hinges for my s/t. Tried calling the google hits for Alumibunk , no luck, all disconnected. Any ideas out there. Thx

Call Mayfield Express on Monday at 330-723-5100 and we will get you the name of the company that we got the same kind of hinges but cheaper.

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
There is (or was) a box full of these hinges in Woodyhaven just a few weeks ago..Unless they sold I am sure they still have a few left.. If not they can get em for you..keep in mind they aint the fastest shop around at times..

If you get in really big bind and depending where you are,,,I do carry a Xtra set of these with me. We could work out something as long I can get them replaced..I know they are somewhat of a odd ball hinge that alot of trailer shops dont carry for some reason or another..I carry em for those special times in my life when my doors pop open or I miss the dock..:(

Bruno,, Please post what shop you are finding these parts for the rest of us. That way a bunch of us dont call and plug up your phone lines..

Last edited:

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
There is (or was) a box full of these hinges in Woodyhaven just a few weeks ago..Unless they sold I am sure they still have a few left.. If not they can get em for you..keep in mind they aint the fastest shop around at times..

If you get in really big bind and depending where you are,,,I do carry a Xtra set of these with me. We could work out something as long I can get them replaced..I know they are somewhat of a odd ball hinge that alot of trailer shops dont carry for some reason or another..I carry em for those special times in my life when my doors pop open or I miss the dock..:(

Bruno,, Please post what shop you are finding these parts for the rest of us. That way a bunch of us dont call and plug up your phone lines..

I will when I get in the office Monday. Dan at Armstrong Truck and Trailer in Akron, Ohio can get them too.

wallytrucker1

Expert Expediter
Thanks for the replies. Woodhaven has some at $ 90.00 each....ouch. Dave, tried calling a couple times today, maybe you slept in. Do appreiate everyones efforts. Greg