Almost over 2015

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I know this might be a stretch just 1 word as we have so many varied opinions and thoughts.

12400938_998149003556921_7552176401679275623_n.jpg

Reactions: Mailer

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Figures Turtle, now I have to get the dictionary out!!!!!!!!!!!, but it almost sounds a little obscene.
Partly the reason I chose that particular word. :D

In overly simplistic terms, it means deviating from the ordinary forms and rules; abnormal, irregular, anomalous. It's use is mainly in linguistics, but it shows up in other places. In linguistics, it's irregular or anomalous either in declension or conjugation, or which deviates from ordinary forms of inflection in words of a like kind; especially, a noun which is irregular in declension.

In other words, something's happening, and what's happening is OK, it's just not happening properly, something about it isn't quite right. Things that normally occur to cause something to happen, doesn't occur, but what's supposed to happen happens anyway. Couple that with weird things that hardly ever, if ever happen at all, which happen with regularity. I'm off months with a broken wrist, first load back is 1000 miles. That hurt. Then I'm running 1 or 2 loads a week, but they're 1000-2000 mile loads. Or I'm running 50 miles loads, several of them a day, that pay $6 a mile.

You know, heteroclitic.