all-types

ttruck

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
All Types expiditing and transportation services has any one heard of them and if so what are the good and the bad if any have a happy holiday

TheOGExpediterGuy

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
They **** ****...Drove for em for like a month an never got paid...They are the most crooked company out there if I could meet the owner I'd Punch him in the face and say Merry Christmas, than curb him an say Happy New Year :eek:

edited for inappropriate language.

Last edited by a moderator:

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Not defending them but how many of you drover for an owner who didn't like all-types?

This really matters because the owner you are driving for is obligated to pay you, not the company. A lot of people think because the company doesn't pay, the owner should be forgiven and blame the company.

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
They **** ****...Drove for em for like a month an never got paid...They are the most crooked company out there if I could meet the owner I'd Punch him in the face and say Merry Christmas, than curb him an say Happy New Year :eek:
I wish you would stop beating around the bush and say what you really think.

edited for inappropriate language.

Last edited by a moderator:

Crazynuff

Veteran Expediter

transporter

Expert Expediter
tj, was being way to nice. i will not respond the way id like to do to ladies that read these post. they steal from there drivers.

Crazynuff

Veteran Expediter
Fixed it fer ya:D
You mean this ?
Originally Posted by transporter
TJ was being way too nice. I will not respond the way i'd like to, due to ladies that read these posts. They steal from their drivers.
Try this .
TJ was being way too nice. I will not respond the way I'd like to due to ladies that read these posts. They steal from their drivers.
Or how do we not know he really means what he'd like to do to ladies that read these posts ?

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
You mean this ?
Originally Posted by transporter
TJ was being way too nice. I will not respond the way i'd like to, due to ladies that read these posts. They steal from their drivers.
Try this .
TJ was being way too nice. I will not respond the way I'd like to due to ladies that read these posts. They steal from their drivers.
Or how do we not know he really means what he'd like to do to ladies that read these posts ?

hahaha probably what he'd like to do to the ladies was correct my bad:D

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
crazy i hope your at your old kentucky home for the holidays.
dakota happy holidays
ovm stay out of ky

Back at ya Transporter, Hope your Thanksgiving was as good as it could have been:)

Oh and I just heard Willie was arrested in Texas for guess what, Transporter were you on his bus again.....

Crazynuff

Veteran Expediter
crazy i hope your at your old kentucky home for the holidays.
dakota happy holidays
ovm stay out of ky
Yup , I'm home . And out of eggnog so I guess it's o.k. to post again .
The way they weather was Thursday and Friday home was a good place to be .

transporter

Expert Expediter
dakota was that a joke or did he really get arrested again?
crazy i cant complain about the weather just completed a mini to laredo. and just missed aload going to cincinnati

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Zak, if commas don't matter, leave the one out of this sentence: "It's time to eat, children." :eek:
Just yankin your chain - and your [worthless] proofreader's. :D
PS Willie says he feels good, being 6oz lighter, lol