ALL STATE Express worst company ever

Redlight

Active Expediter
Attention if u want to sit and wait1-3 days for loads of 200-400 miles and dead head for another 1-3 days for a same bs loads this company they can offer u all the those.
Don't sign in with the most unprofesional team/dispatch ever in the expedaiting business.
Worst company ever.

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
With that vehicle and a good attitude you should be able to go to just about any company.

Redlight

Active Expediter
I'm surprised how "a big company" they don't want good drivers to run good miles/ money. Is not more easy and for dispatch to found long run load and call the day for the unit.. Having more time to found next load for next day?? But the big problem with them is they give a load to a location and they don't look ahead for another load and u wait there for few days.. I wait in almost all good spots / areas 1-3 days!All the time they say we bit on few loads or we look for loads.. But u still wait ...they look for they profit not for the o/o profit.

Mike99

Veteran Expediter
I'm surprised how "a big company" they don't want good drivers to run good miles/ money. Is not more easy and for dispatch to found long run load and call the day for the unit.. Having more time to found next load for next day?? But the big problem with them is they give a load to a location and they don't look ahead for another load and u wait there for few days.. I wait in almost all good spots / areas 1-3 days!All the time they say we bit on few loads or we look for loads.. But u still wait ...they look for they profit not for the o/o profit.

:)) It is normal that they look for their profit first! Trust me , they want to give you loads, but if they don't have...In this business you cant book a load for tomorrow. The load are ready now or in the same day. It is not always the carrier/broker fault that you don't have loads. You have to look on the big picture. Plus is a lot of competition , small carriers who underbid everything.

littlejoe

Veteran Expediter

Same crap over and over. Boot the small guys out of the equation and the maybe we could all make a little bit of money

Joe

Sent from my LG-VS700 using EO Forums

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Someone has a serious misunderstanding how this business works.

Sent from my Fisher Price ABC123 via EO Forums

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Remember, the "Big Guys" started small. The weak, poorly managed small companies will go away all by themselves. All companies need to start somewhere!

mjmsprt40

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Sent from my Fisher Price ABC123 via EO Forums

I was thinking the same thing. I read these boards, and I see experienced drivers with great companies sometimes do a lot of sitting. There are days when there just isn't any freight, and of course those of us in the vans sit the most.

guido4475

Not a Member
:)) It is normal that they look for their profit first! Trust me , they want to give you loads, but if they don't have...In this business you cant book a load for tomorrow. The load are ready now or in the same day. It is not always the carrier/broker fault that you don't have loads. You have to look on the big picture. Plus is a lot of competition , small carriers who underbid everything.

Exactly.I couldn't of said it better myself.The freight-rate basement bidders are screwing up this industry more than they'll ever know.But, yet, they call it good business.What a shame.And what a shame on the drivers who agree to take loads at such ridiculous rates to begin with.

guido4475

Not a Member
Remember, the "Big Guys" started small. The weak, poorly managed small companies will go away all by themselves. All companies need to start somewhere!

That is true.But it also means they do not need to slash other companies throats to get to the top, either.They will never have respect and honor this way.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
The fact that someone thinks emergency freight gets booked a day or two in advance is certainly an indicator of that.

whistler

Active Expediter
Attention if u want to sit and wait1-3 days for loads of 200-400 miles and dead head for another 1-3 days for a same bs loads this company they can offer u all the those.
Don't sign in with the most unprofesional team/dispatch ever in the expedaiting business.
Worst company ever.

Uh, has Expediting ever been explained to you?