Retired Expediter
Wow, the Lions are already picked to win the Super Bowl.... ummm eventually

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums
smiley-laughing-and-pointing.png

Reactions: RoadTime

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
All the good games IMHO coming on at 4:30 pm. Watching Dallas @ Denver. Then the Game Of The Night! Green Bay @ Atlanta! The Greatest Show On Turf 2.0!

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Bah Humbug. No more NFL until they eliminate the political foolishness by the players. I see their viewership is down about 17% from last year. Good. I hope it goes down at least that much more. Maybe then that idiot Goodell will wake up and do what he should have done already. He's totally screwed up more than once though. He is not professional either.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
As a true Bengals fan, I knew, absolutely, that when the Bengals were up 21-7 at the half that the Packers would win. And they did, 24-21 in OT.

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Bah Humbug. No more NFL until they eliminate the political foolishness by the players. I see their viewership is down about 17% from last year. Good. I hope it goes down at least that much more. Maybe then that idiot Goodell will wake up and do what he should have done already. He's totally screwed up more than once though. He is not professional either.

Last edited: