Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
They reverted back to Kitty Cats.
S - O - L

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I thought the Browns were going to win that game. QB Kizer played well. He looks like the answer at QB if he can stay healthy.

Reactions: ntimevan

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ezekiel Elliott is going abroad for the duration of his suspension to do a reset ...?

Juju .... ya better hope he's going to Canada.

Not too difficult to imagine him with powder all over his face, in a South American prison for whatever indiscretion ..

Sent from my VS987 using EO Forums mobile app

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
The Bengals have just been accepted into the Mid American Conference. The Bengals are already looking forward to next season where they hope to win as many as half of their games.

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Sad to say that I'm not watching much NFL. TV showed teams from the Lions, Falcons, and others still kneeling. Just don't have it in me to watch. I still check on the score from time to time. Now the NFL is considering players stay in the locker room during the national anthem, SMH.

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Sad to say that I'm not watching much NFL. TV showed teams from the Lions, Falcons, and others still kneeling. Just don't have it in me to watch. I still check on the score from time to time. Now the NFL is considering players stay in the locker room during the national anthem, SMH.
The actors in the play shouldn't bother anyone from enjoying sports.
Once upon a time .. players stayed in the locker room until the anthem was over. Before the NFL got into the business of paid displays of nationalism ... paid for by the US Gov.
Let em stay in their locker room. I'm not too concerned about the political views of jocks.

Reactions: Worn Out Manager

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Oddly, the thing that's starting to urke me is the now choreographed celebrations. I was originally happy that they were easing up on the celebration rules, but now I'm hoping they reverse it

Sent from my P00I using EO Forums mobile app

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Bunch of EXTREMELY overpaid guys being completely disrespectful. Unacceptable and inexcusable. Haven't watched any games and likely never will again. They can't come back from this and can't make up for it. Maybe once every single one of these bums is retired or fired but even then I don't know that they can earn the respect to watch. They can fade into the woodwork and it will be no loss at all.

Reactions: DollarSign

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Bunch of EXTREMELY overpaid guys being completely disrespectful. Unacceptable and inexcusable. Haven't watched any games and likely never will again. They can't come back from this and can't make up for it. Maybe once every single one of these bums is retired or fired but even then I don't know that they can earn the respect to watch. They can fade into the woodwork and it will be no loss at all.
I'm sure they'll miss your business. Trump is waiting for you on the back nine. Make sure to send another note to Lavar Ball ...

Drama queens ...

Doesn't anyone watch sports for the competition anymore?

Reactions: Worn Out Manager

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Oddly, the thing that's starting to urke me is the now choreographed celebrations. I was originally happy that they were easing up on the celebration rules, but now I'm hoping they reverse it

Sent from my P00I using EO Forums mobile app
Actually some of them are funny IMHO.

Reactions: Grizzly

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
I'm sure they'll miss your business. Trump is waiting for you on the back nine. Make sure to send another note to Lavar Ball ...

Drama queens ...

This has taken the fun out of it. I just check the scores for now.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

Drama queens ...

Easily turned around to sports is no longer competition, it's political statements and pandering. Who needs it. There's plenty available options that don't include these overpaid whiny ingrates.