All NFL Teams 2017 - 2018

BigStickJr

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I tape the game.
Speed right up to actual kickoff and enjoy the competition.
The celebrations I can handle.
They’re brief, sometimes creative or funny.
What’s driving me crazy is when is a catch actually a catch ?

Reactions: Grizzly

ucfd608

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'm sure they'll miss your business. Trump is waiting for you on the back nine. Make sure to send another note to Lavar Ball ...

Drama queens ...

Doesn't anyone watch sports for the competition anymore?

Sent from my VS987 using EO Forums mobile app

Yea a lot of us do but it is hard to watch it when so many of them are so disrespectful to kneel while the national anthem is played they need to think about how many ppl have fought for that flag an either been injured or killed find another way to do what they call “protest” which I don’t think is a protest at all or maybe it is just me being the patriotic person I am

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
MacAdoo is desperate. He hasn't accepted that he's a Dead Man Walking. Maybe they can get Schiano.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using EO Forums mobile app
At the time, I thought the vote of confidence for McAdoo was a good thing. I'm old fashioned in this regard .. I hate talking about firing guys before the season is over. But now ... it's emboldened him to do this? From what I've read so far, I think Eli was just like .. screw it .. I'll take a seat. You're gone next year & maybe I'll leave too.

Reactions: RoadTime

muttly

Veteran Expediter
3 out 6 too. I don't agree with the rule about the kickoff that doesn't go out of bounds, but is touched by the receiving team player by standing out of bounds. They get it at the 40 yard line. Stupid rule.

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
3 out 6 too. I don't agree with the rule about the kickoff that doesn't go out of bounds, but is touched by the receiving team player by standing out of bounds. They get it at the 40 yard line. Stupid rule.
Oh geez ..
Why not just post all of the answers ..?

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
MacAdoo is desperate. He hasn't accepted that he's a Dead Man Walking. Maybe they can get Schiano.

At the time, I thought the vote of confidence for McAdoo was a good thing. I'm old fashioned in this regard .. I hate talking about firing guys before the season is over. But now ... it's emboldened him to do this? From what I've read so far, I think Eli was just like .. screw it .. I'll take a seat. You're gone next year & maybe I'll leave too.

Guess who just got canned? McAdoo & Reese are OUT!

The NY Giants & the TN Vols are hands down the 2 organizations that stink the most this year!

Can't believe John Mara let this crap happen. His old man is rolling in his grave ....

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Guess who just got canned? McAdoo & Reese are OUT!

The NY Giants & the TN Vols are hands down the 2 organizations that stink the most this year!

Can't believe John Mara let this crap happen. His old man is rolling in his grave ....

Cleveland Browns: 0-12
On 2nd thought ... :rolleyes:

Reactions: ntimevan

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
To a large extent new York media market makes you or breaks you. When you are a coach everything is put under a microscope. I though don't think McAdoo was right for this market. He lost fan support at the end of last season and I don't think he was in control of the players. New York is NOT the place for a 40 year old first time head coach

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
To a large extent new York media market makes you or breaks you. When you are a coach everything is put under a microscope. I though don't think McAdoo was right for this market. He lost fan support at the end of last season and I don't think he was in control of the players. New York is NOT the place for a 40 year old first time head coach

This all falls on the lap of John Mara!
He fired Tom Coughlin ... hired McAdoo ... originally his idea to pull Eli & he pulled the trigger.
He's not a chip off the old block & displayed the football acumen of an amateur. Compare this saga to how Jerry handled Romo departing. Eli is one of the Giants all time GREATS & Mara should be absolutely ashamed of himself!

Reactions: Worn Out Manager

ucfd608

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
What a surprise .... :)
At least your Falcons & Dawgs are in the mix ... fun times ...

Yep I prefer my dawgs over anything don’t really get into pro cause to me they don’t play as hard as they do in college cause they have already made it

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums