AH September,Start of Football, Cooler Weather and Hotter Freight. So where are you?

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Re: AH September,Start of Football, Cooler Weather and Hotter Freight. So where are y

Do we have someone in expedite dispatch 24/7? I thought we did, but when I called in yesterday afternoon about a problem at my drop was told no one was in expedite. Got and answer from who I was talking to and a call back about a hour later from expedite.

sent from my Samsung S3

My guess is you talked to the new guy who got it wrong. Expedite doesn't have a specific dispatcher after a certain time but Jeremy is there and the others are cross trained.

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
Re: AH September,Start of Football, Cooler Weather and Hotter Freight. So where are y

It was AJ, he just told me since no one was in expdite to run it to there warehouse and he make a note of it. But the customer should pay for that extra 28 miles or a drop fee one. Going to check it out tomorow. Really what else can he say, the man in charge of shipping is standing in front of me saying the shipper got it wrong it goes to the warehouse, so off to the warehouse I go.....he was wrong!

sent from my Galaxy Tab2

Last edited:

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager

Cold and foggy morning here...am I the only one that's dreading winter?

SWTexas1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Well good morning all, it's starting to look like Fall this morning, even put on a pair of Jeans. Have a great week all.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army

Good morning gang! Got some activities going on for NTDAW week today so stop bye if you are in the area!

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner

tragedy unfolding at the D.C. navy yard. several killed and injured. reporting that the shooter or shooters are " down "

ebsprintin

Veteran Expediter

don't forget to send in your taxes today. --eb

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army

I can now always work from home!

ImageUploadedByEO Forums1379352838.976643.jpg

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army

Did one of the Tim Horton gift cards go missing....:rolleyes:

sent from my Samsung S3

LOL, but that is why I was up there! They gave me ten dollar cards vs $20 cards. That has been fixed!

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Nice Sunday run to Bama to top off a short profitable week :)

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Are you the other one on the queue I'm by talladega

Sent from my Fisher Price ABC-123.

Last edited:

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Are you the other one on the queue I'm by talledaga

Sent from my Fisher Price ABC-123.

maybe if your the other one on mine haha. I'm in McCalla.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Yard Bound :cool:

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter

Yard Bound :cool:

Don't forget your t shirt.

apunube4.jpg

ejemy8y8.jpg

sent from my Samsung S3

Last edited:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator

ok...who picks these colors?.....LOL last year safety orange....this year lime green....popeye.jpg

ohiomike08

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Sent from my SPH-L720 using EO Forums mobile app

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator

Mike is so shocked he can't even type...LOL