AH September,Start of Football, Cooler Weather and Hotter Freight. So where are you?

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
Re: AH September,Start of Football, Cooler Weather and Hotter Freight. So where are y

Clear the yard! Afternoon p/u heading for the big D. Be at the yard tomorrow!

sent from my Samsung S3

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Re: AH September,Start of Football, Cooler Weather and Hotter Freight. So where are y

Clear the yard! Afternoon p/u heading for the big D. Be at the yard tomorrow!

sent from my Samsung S3

i might make it there about the same time IF the load Gods are good to me today...:)

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Don't forget your t shirt.

I did :(

Too tired this morning after drop, and with 44F temp my warm home bed was calling me. Would have liked to hang for a while but zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Dropped off the only load number I will probably ever remember 622222 :rolleyes:

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

FYI, I just got online w my laptop to watch Monday night football via
Wiziwig.tv | Free Live Sports Streams on your PC. Watch Live Football, MLB, NBA, NHL, NFL and more... ,

and it is tied 10 to 10, Pittsburgh Steelers vs Cincinnati Bengals. It is now halftime. Google wiziwig for free sports but you need wifi .

Thanks again for the laughter and fun.

Mike

Cool thanks, Always looking for other free alternatives to what I have :)

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army

I did :(

Too tired this morning after drop, and with 44F temp my warm home bed was calling me. Would have liked to hang for a while but zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Dropped off the only load number I will probably ever remember 622222 :rolleyes:

Just grab one next time you are in. We have enough for everyone.

mike1753

Seasoned Expediter

Just grab one next time you are in. We have enough for everyone.

I like the lime green color. No safety vest required with these green shirts.

Sitting in a Pilot after delivering last night. Had a good night's sleep and got
some breakfast and a Pilot shower this morning. Ready to rock-n-roll with a
nice run today and make lots of money.

Mike
Interlochen, MI

mike1753

Seasoned Expediter

Dispatch has come through again as I got a load from Louisville to Bryan, Ohio delivering Wednesday morning.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver

I just discovered that the pink Load1 shirts don't have pockets - is that a gender thing, or what? Cause I need pockets for the mp3 player!
Related: where do you guys keep your smartphones? They're too big to drop in a pocket, do you just carry them around in your hand, or what? I added a patch pocket to a pair of shorts that works well, but I'm not doing that to long pants, it's too hard to reach. I just know if I have to carry it in my hand, it's gonna get set down somewhere & forgot. :(

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

I have a note about the biggest phone you can get. Shorts or jeans it goes in my front pocket.

Sent from my Fisher Price ABC-123.

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines

I have a case I got with my Pilot points. Holds the phone, biz cards, and my clip on sunglasses.

Sent from my MB860 using EO Forums mobile app

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

yeah I figure there has to be a belt clip on holder for it. It would feel weird for me if I didn't have my phone at my side. I'm just a smart phone want to be, so not sure :rolleyes:

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver

I have a note about the biggest phone you can get. Shorts or jeans it goes in my front pocket.

Sent from my Fisher Price ABC-123.

Ooooh, Xiggi's got deep pockets, lol. Guess I better get some, maybe then the phone won't feel too big to put in my pocket. Or else I'll just wear a hoodie all the time - that'd work too.
Except tomorrow, going back to SC. ;)

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter

Most of the time I wear Carhartt brand jeans & shorts, they have a pocket on the right leg that is a good fit for my phone.

sent from my Galaxy S3

Last edited:

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army

I just discovered that the pink Load1 shirts don't have pockets - is that a gender thing, or what? Cause I need pockets for the mp3 player!
Related: where do you guys keep your smartphones? They're too big to drop in a pocket, do you just carry them around in your hand, or what? I added a patch pocket to a pair of shorts that works well, but I'm not doing that to long pants, it's too hard to reach. I just know if I have to carry it in my hand, it's gonna get set down somewhere & forgot. :(

Well if they offered with a pocket we would have gotten them. Not sure why but pink isn't offered with one. We could try looking for a different brand but the brand we have now really hold up well and our well liked. So who's all up by the yard? 8am starts the big old breakfast this morning :)

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter

I have a case I got with my Pilot points. Holds the phone, biz cards, and my clip on sunglasses.

Sent from my MB860 using EO Forums mobile app

I think its called a purse.....:rolleyes:

sent from my Galaxy S3