AH September,Start of Football, Cooler Weather and Hotter Freight. So where are you?

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Re: AH September,Start of Football, Cooler Weather and Hotter Freight. So where are y

Aren't you the one that asked for safety colors at one time?

Sent from my Fisher Price ABC-123.

Ohhh Noooo...I am not taking this one in the shorts....wasn't my idea....nope, nada, no, no, no....

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Re: AH September,Start of Football, Cooler Weather and Hotter Freight. So where are y

Ohhh Noooo...I am not taking this one in the shorts....wasn't my idea....nope, nada, no, no, no....

It would go good with them.....

Sent from my MB860 using EO Forums mobile app

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator

oh gawd...I said that dirty word...."shorts".....LOL

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner

its always your fault !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Your getting forgetful in your old age. :p

You NEVER did comment on QUALITY work wear made available to buy or for redemption on points program.....

a high visibility shirt to slip on for the auto plants would be good too...think EB is unto something.....

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator

You just had to ..... LOL

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Uh yes.

mike1753

Seasoned Expediter

I just finished a run from Fayetteville, Arkansas to Louisville, Kentucky. I parked the truck and got online to check out all the fun you guys are having along with the new safety lime green shirts. I hope to make it up to the yard sometime for the Driver's Appreciation activities.

You guys help an old man laugh after a long run and a long day.

Many thanks,
Mike Vaughn
Interlochen, Michigan

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator

and the shirts are a wonderful addition to my already colourful wardrobe....:)

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator

I just finished a run from Fayetteville, Arkansas to Louisville, Kentucky. I parked the truck and got online to check out all the fun you guys are having along with the new safety lime green shirts. I hope to make it up to the yard sometime for the Driver's Appreciation activities.

You guys help an old man laugh after a long run and a long day.

Many thanks,
Mike Vaughn
Interlochen, Michigan

WTGLittlemanwaving.jpg..Mike....we try to have some fun....life is too short to always be serious....:)

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army

Aren't you the one that asked for safety colors at one time?

I remember him having a conversation like that as well????

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator

I remember him having a conversation like that as well????

It is apparent NOW that someone actually listens to us drivers and someone in charge, exempting a certain CEO, actually has a good sense of fashion like me...hehehehe....at least once a year anyhow....:p

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

It is apparent NOW that someone actually listens to us drivers and someone in charge, exempting a certain CEO, actually has a good sense of fashion like me...hehehehe....at least once a year anyhow....:p

When you throw enough crap at the wall somethings bound to stick sooner or later. :D :p

Sorry couldn't help myself some days you just pitch them right across the plate. :)

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army

When you throw enough crap at the wall somethings bound to stick sooner or later. :D :p

Sorry couldn't help myself some days you just pitch them right across the plate. :)

And we have a winner!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator

Yeah...I am kool buddy...I understand completely....I can take it, as well as throw unto that wall AND I won't run off and hide...:p ^5