After months of planning it is becoming a reality

Semperfi3069

Seasoned Expediter
After the Expo 2011 my wife Heather and I had decided the life of Expediting was for us. Thanks to the close group and support of our Expediter friends, support from family, months of planning and preparation, it looks like we will be on the road in about 4 weeks. We are very excited about this new career, life style and opportunity. We look forward to meeting many more of you out there on the road. Be safe.

ChrisGa23

Expert Expediter
Best of luck to you and your wife. You will enjoy it out here. What will you be driving? You driving for a fleet owner or did you buy a truck or van? Which company did you guys decide to go with.

Load One #188

golfournut

Veteran Expediter
Have fun. 3069, was that your platoon number at boot camp?

Mine was I think either 3066 or 2066 at PI.

Sent from my PC36100 using EO Forums

golfournut

Veteran Expediter
The more I think about it, I think mine was 3066. I can still remember my service #. That was before they converted to ss#.

Sent from my PC36100 using EO Forums

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
I'm glad to hear the expo was helpful in getting you started in the business. Best wishes to you and your wife! Hope you have great success in this business!

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
Welcome and cannot wait to hear about your first load!

I know there will be a few surprises, but you guys have sure done your home work and due diligence.

Semperfi3069

Seasoned Expediter
golfournut, third batillion, nice. 1993, but I was the oldest recruit in my batillion, I had my 27 th birthday while I was at boot.

Semperfi3069

Seasoned Expediter
Lawrence,
The Expo was a great help and I would advise anyone getting into the business to go and learn. Thank you for your kind words.

Semperfi3069

Seasoned Expediter
Bob and Linda,
Wow, what can we say other than Thank You !!! Y'all have been there from the beginning. We know we have allot to learn, but we are ready. We can't wait for the first load either.