Seasoned Expediter
Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EO Forums

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1332801007069.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1332801007069.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 92

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
LOL!! Ok, I guess! But wouldn't a little regular toaster be a bit easier to use and it would get BOTH sides at 1 time..LOL..Zane..LOL, you win!!! ;)

mxzane933

Seasoned Expediter
LOL!! Ok, I guess! But wouldn't a little regular toaster be a bit easier to use and it would get BOTH sides at 1 time..LOL..Zane..LOL, you win!!! ;)

Lol im still trying to figure out how to toast the side with the icing. Lol im bored i just need to walk inside to walmart and get a real one lol but then again i wouldn't of had this pic to share haha

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Pretty expensive way to make toast! Not to mention how it will heat up your van in the summer.

Jason2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
DON'T put any beanie winnies on and forget about them.

don't ask how I know about that. not in a van though.

tumbleweeds

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
It's almost that time of the year when you can just put bread on the dash and turn it over after a few minutes. Spray some Pam on the roof and scramble up some eggs and just add cheese. Vanner's invented the tail gate party. They just didn't realize it.

mxzane933

Seasoned Expediter
Eggos work perfect. No beand n wean here lol and i saw a vandweller vid in youtube. And the guy was making fish sammiches and sat them on the defroster and blastedem that way lol im sure the van smelt wonderful after too