A nice word about Panther (For a Change)

ds1450

Expert Expediter
Hi All...

Just wanted to let everyone know that I am back on the road for the past four weeks with Panther and things are just great. I went over to FCC for a shot in the straight truck and a van and I have to say that I should have never left Panther. The miles are good and things have gotten better with dispatch. The person I drove for with FCC is so impressed he is moving a few trucks over to Panther II. With all of the bashing that is going around, I felt this was a good time to tell everyone if you are ready to work, there are good runs out there with a good company.

Panther O/O 11819
See my truck, stop and say HI!
David

kangar0085

Seasoned Expediter
Well sure you'll always be hearing bad stuff about Panther and FCC and any other expediter out there. I'm even up for some TRI state bashing on a friendly level at times :):):)

arkjarhead

Veteran Expediter
i liked panther alright as a driver. tri-state seemed to leave me sitting on the weekends alot of times. i think i liked transtewart best though.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Just the sheer number of drivers from the large companies, will put more complaints up. Most of the time it is the same ones complaining over and over. Just human nature, and some trying to let off alittle steam.

Davekc
owner
22 years
PantherII
EO moderator

ABEJR2004

Expert Expediter
Nice to hear it's working out for you at Panther. It all comes down to being with the carrier that works best for you.

AbeJr
TranStewart #6680
Stand Tall & Be Proud

arkjarhead

Veteran Expediter
i guess carieers are alot like people. we all have our own personalities. with every carieer you can find people who and those who hate it. hope everything keeps going well for you at panther.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Since it seems to be a human quirk to complain a lot more than compliment, sometimes it's nice to hear that anything is working out for anyone around here, lol.;)

arkjarhead

Veteran Expediter
i'll be honest with you miss cheri i wouldn't care if i was working out or working in as long as i could be back out there working.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I know - been there, done that. And think of it everytime I hear someone say "people just don't want to work anymore"

babs3361

Expert Expediter
Thanks and if you ever see us we are a T/T 8596. We all have our bad times in this business it is the nature of the beast.

dieselphreak2K

Expert Expediter
For the most part, I've been happy here. Most problems I've had have been minor. Right now the loads are coming constantly. It seems I'm the only truck available wherever I go.

hondaking38

Veteran Expediter
been with panther for going on 2 years and havent said anything negative on here about them yet,,,however after sitting in san antonio for 6 days with a 1st out and having to dead head home to michigan for military duty is a crock

arkjarhead

Veteran Expediter
yeah i know what you mean about needing to get home and having a hard time. When I was with transtewart i was in north carolina and needed to get home so i get to ft.sill,ok for a physical dealing with my service connected disability. they found me a load going to little rock,ar which is maybe 30 miles from the house. it didn't pay a whole lot so the company didn't said they wouldn't take any money for them selves. i thought that was a nice and patriotic thing to do.

simon says

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Now that's what I call a super DH! Sounds like the time (with LEAM) I left LA for Phoenix on a Sun. After 4 days seeing my Dad, with no phone calls, started my journey. I know I should have stayed in L.A., but sometimes family is more important.
Left there on Thurs aft, and went to El Paso. Sat there until Sat (and if you want no freight on a weekend, join LEAM) and started DH into New Mexico. Had a great time in Tucumcari on a Sat. night, then went off on Sun. Finally got a freight offer near Joplin on Mon, to pick up near Kansas City the next day. What a bust...

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
That is alot of DHing. It amazes me how some do so much of it.

Davekc
owner
22 years
PantherII
EO moderator