A.G. Holder's witch hunt

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Is this guy the the most disgraceful attorney general ever? From the fast and furious debacle to countless other excursions into lawlwssness and coverups, he now is continuing an open investigation on George Zimmerman for civil rights violations and NOW has opened up a hot line for all to call into if the have any morsel of dirt on him. This is after an extensive investigation by the FBI which found no evidence by him of racial animosity. Yet Holder coninuse to press on in hope someone, somewhere will uncover some instance of racial hatred. No doubt his phone lines have been bugged in hopes that Zimmerman can be caught uttering ANYTHING deemed racist. THEN, they will have a case so they can take it to a Federal jury that no doubt will be chocked full of people who have been incited by the race baiter leaders for the next year.

DOJ Asks Civil Rights Groups, General Public for 'Tips' on Zimmerman

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Holder is a bum. He should be on the other side of the bars.

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
How do we keep getting worse and worse? Janet Reno was absolutely horrible. Then came John Ashcroft, who made her look good. Now Eric Holder makes them both look like civil libertarians. Who could possibly be next-- Satan? He couldn't possibly be much worse than Holder.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
How do we keep getting worse and worse? Janet Reno was absolutely horrible. Then came John Ashcroft, who made her look good. Now Eric Holder makes them both look like civil libertarians. Who could possibly be next-- Satan? He couldn't possibly be much worse than Holder.

Satan lives in the White House.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I hope he's clumsy (Holder) and butterfingers the gun when he's examining the evidence and it lands just right to break his foot when he drops it. Would serve him right for abusing his office.

purgoose10

Veteran Expediter
I'll try to keep this clean and civil. Since Holder and our looser president got into office discrimination as never been worse. That inch turned in to a mile and a half. There knew I could do it.