$99 iPhone!

redytrk

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
That's tempting, but I think I am going to hold out for the Google Android. T-Mobile has one out, but my carrier(Verizon) should have a Motorola or Samsung by mid 2009. I think cruising the net will be better. It should also have WiFi.

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Red,

I have to say - I've had one since the 1st gen...and one was a refurbed - it was great! The 3G version? The best digital device I own.

If could only keep one electronic gizmo - it would be the iPhone.

Happy New Year!

Doggie Daddy

Veteran Expediter
Red,

I have to say - I've had one since the 1st gen...and one was a refurbed - it was great! The 3G version? The best digital device I own.

If could only keep one electronic gizmo - it would be the iPhone.

Happy New Year!

If I could only keep one electronic gizmo,it would be the TV remote.:D

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
My son-in-law is a musician/teacher and he has a guitar tuning application on his iPhone among many other apps. Amazing phone!

Jack_Berry

Moderator Emeritus
my son has had both gens. he loves the 3g when home in the chgo area. out in dekalb where he goes to school not so much.

only prob i have is it comes with att service only. gracie worked for them. no att prods in our home.

Xpediter

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
gotta give the iphone 3g an A++ rating. the phone support from att is BAD though.

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Darn....my contract isn't up until Mar2010....can't wait...by then they'll have the I phone 20g and pizza delivery will be right thru the phone.....lol
:D