660 Expiditer

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Everything is relative to price. Not likely a stock build. Looks to be one built that someone changed their mind on. Probably when they seen the final sale price.:eek:

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I like it except for the steel wheels. It looks like one of the 200 or so red trucks that one outfit has scattered everywhere.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Looks like a casualty from Expediter Services in MS
If not, it looks like one of their fleet trucks.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
I think they are still around as they advertise here on EO. The truck looks to be a casualty of a deal that went south. Nothing to do with the company.

ATeam

Retired Expediter
I am curious to know more about Expediter Services. Those red trucks with white boxes, leased to Panther, FedEx Custom Critical and TriState, and perhaps other carriers, are an increasingly frequent sight on the road.

In the last month, Diane and I have had lunch with two Expediter Services teams, one running with Panther and one with FedEx Custom Critical. Both of them expressed high satisfaction with Expediter Services. Both reported that Expediter Services has over 100 trucks on the road now and enthusiastic plans to at least double that number.

Last edited:

Jack_Berry

Moderator Emeritus
saw 3 teams in laredo a couple weeks back. owner pays for the team to polish and keep it brite. very positive folks.

butterfly610

Veteran Expediter
We work for Expediter Services, and yes, they are very nice people. They take care of you really well. I believe they have 130 trucks. The majority with Panther, but some with FedEx, Tri-State, Express 1, a few with Nations Express...don't think I missed any there. I've heard of people saying they have problems with the 660's. I'm not too sure what kind of problems though.

dragontrans0304

Seasoned Expediter
Actually that expediter was made for Hissong Kenworth in Richfield, OH. They have several of those on the lot, some single axle, some with tag axles. Cost anywhere between $105k and $135K.

Critter Truckin

Expert Expediter
Do they have colors other than "pull me over" red?

As a matter of fact...

There's "kiss me arse" brown...
"You look lucky" green...
"Lot lizard" pink...
"You can't see me" camoflauge...
"Bag o' Skittles" or perhaps "I'm a card-carrying, San Francisco resident member of GLAAD" rainbow...
And last but not least...
wait for it...
White!

P51bombay

Expert Expediter
I don't know - I think maybe Washington State Patrol is colour blind but sharp eyed. I got pulled Friday, rural area, straight road, not speeding but she spotted my "pull me over Ontario plates" as I passed and next thing I know I got lottery lights in the mirror. Turns out she was trolling for non permitted Canadian trucks but I was just light enough to not need one. Better luck next time - LOL