3 in a row!!

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Lions beat the Dolphins 34-27. That is 3 wins in a row for the first time in 6 years. That is also 2 road wins in a row. They are STARTING to look like a football team. They got an "attitude" about them!!

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Lions beat the Dolphins 34-27. That is 3 wins in a row for the first time in 6 years. That is also 2 road wins in a row. They are STARTING to look like a football team. They got an "attitude" about them!!

Who are those guys? What did they do with my Kitty Kats?:p

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
We have entered the twlight zone! :p

Sure seems that way. The broadcasters kept saying that the rest of the league had better watch out for the LIONS!! How weird is that? They said that they have talent, and have learned how to win close games. Get rid of a key injury or two and they are going to be a force in the NFL. Geez, I am not going to know how to act if they start winning after all these years. I was 6 the last time they won a NFL championship.

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
OK guys, since I am a Dolphins fan you are just rubbing salt into my wounds.:mad: The score was 27-17 Miami when I had to run to the grocery store. I come back and discover we lost 34-27.
Miami just can't get it together this year.
But it is nice to see the Lions coming back, playing hard and looking like a real NFL team. I remember when Tampa was in there slump and they came back to win a Superbowl.
There's always next year.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
OK guys, since I am a Dolphins fan you are just rubbing salt into my wounds.:mad: The score was 27-17 Miami when I had to run to the grocery store. I come back and discover we lost 34-27.
Miami just can't get it together this year.
But it is nice to see the Lions coming back, playing hard and looking like a real NFL team. I remember when Tampa was in there slump and they came back to win a Superbowl.
There's always next year.

Not tryin to rub salt in your wounds. Just basking the the glow of a WIN!!!!!! :D Next year could be fun.

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Deep breaths people, this is the Lions we're talking about. They still have to put a whole season together. They may carry the momentum into next season for a few games, then totally crap the bed. We've seen it before.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Deep breaths people, this is the Lions we're talking about. They still have to put a whole season together. They may carry the momentum into next season for a few games, then totally crap the bed. We've seen it before.

Yes, we have seen it before but this seems different. Only time will tell. Think we may see a .500 team next season. I like this coach. He seems to have a system and a way to get it across to his players.

Jack_Berry

Moderator Emeritus
actually it is 4 in a row today. now at 6-10 they are tied with minnie. so since d comes before m they should be the reigning 3rd place champs!:eek:

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
Another great game for the Lions. It is too bad they couldn't get it together earlier in the season.
And as for my Dolphins. I predict that next year we will have a new head coach, a new offensive coordinator and a new quarterback or two.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Another great game for the Lions. It is too bad they couldn't get it together earlier in the season.
And as for my Dolphins. I predict that next year we will have a new head coach, a new offensive coordinator and a new quarterback or two.

They have been improving all year. It is now just starting to come together. Let's hope it carries over next season. Just for a change. I am looking for a .500 season next year.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
They have been improving all year. It is now just starting to come together. Let's hope it carries over next season. Just for a change. I am looking for a .500 season next year.

That's pretty bad when Your hoping for a 500 season. But Being a Colts fan I remember some sad years before the Manning era.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
That's pretty bad when Your hoping for a 500 season. But Being a Colts fan I remember some sad years before the Manning era.

A .500 season would be a great but steady improvement. They have a long way to come back from.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

A .500 season would be a great but steady improvement. They have a long way to come back from.