2nd Amendment: again the UN

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
NRA sounds the warning about U.N. Arms Treaty

I know many of you don't want to hear it. Oh, no, another gun thinge write up on loss of the 2nd amendment fire arms. Yep , another one and off you go talking about cpm and so on.

The UN is now involved in our, yes the USA's Constitution and our laws. Are we now in danger of losing our laws one by one, you bet! We cannot let a President of our country do this. He is not from here. If you want someone that never was a citizen here to continue running our country then vote for him this fall. If you want to continue letting OB do back room deals, then vote for him this fall. Hey, someday they will come for you, its a matter of time IMHO>
Is this an alarmist message, you decide.

Ok, back to our video games, I Phones, with 32mega somethings, and reading those qualcoms to tell you one more time your 6th out, tell me I'm wrong.http://www.ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.php?ModuleId=10007392

Last edited:

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
As I said, it is soon going to hit the fan.

Obama is proving, now on almost a daily basis, that he is a living definition of the term "domestic enemy". He is Opposed to our Country, our Freedom and our Constitution.

It is only a matter of time till he sends troops out onto the streets. Once he orders shots fired, and he will, all bets are off.

Those of us who took that oath to protect and defend our Constitution will have to do so again. This time on our on soil. It is going to get VERY ugly. :mad:

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
When I was driving, I would talk to Romainians and Russian drivers at the truck stop. Maybe some of you have done the same. It is really interesting hearing it from them how our government is acting like the suppressors they just came from. There are no rights, and freedom of movement is restricted, not counting the red tape in everyday life. When you all get a minute, engage in a conversation with a foreign driver, its the best reality in your face wake up call of how America is going the way of old Europe, IMHO> keep smiling.

Last edited:

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
There are only two kinds of people out there, those who support the Constitution and it's enemies. Lincoln II is in office, the result will be the same.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Hillary has been pushing this and barry will sign it..you will hear the left say it doesn't mean anything because the house and senate have to approve it...yea well we have seen just how much barry skates around them and the Constitution.....

As Layout said, the SWHTF ... even if they try to register all firearms....not going to happen...

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
IF Barry signs this he should be impeached. There is NO higher crime than a direct attack on the Constitution of the United States and the sovereignty of the Nation. Evil is as evil does. The time for choosing sides draws nigh. There may be no way now to avoid it. I pray to God that there is but this Nation shall NOT surrender.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Don't know whether the UN is a joke or dangerous . Or both.

jimmy

The only thing more dangerous to our Constitution than the UN is the Criminal in Chief in the White House.

He is like a python, he is squeezing the life out of our Constitution.