2016 is on the way !!!!

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
With 2016 on the way, what plans or new ventures does everyone have for the year ahead !!!!!!!!!

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Since I started this I will be the first. We plan to do a little reorganizing this year. We are going to expand a bit and buy a few team trucks this year and replace some of our solo trucks if the used market allows. After he last 2 years we have a great team of drivers in place and its time to move ahead !!

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
So what, everybody just going into 2016 blind as a bat ????????????

Fixed it. LOL !!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

BigStickJr

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
So what, everybody just going into 2016 blind as a bat !!!!

This is a question mark : ?
This is an exclamation point: !
For your comments generally only one is needed.
You're getting as hard to read as IRT.

No offense meant.
Just wanting to help you compose better posts.
Mods are supposed to set good examples.

BigStickJr

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
This is a question mark : ?
This is an exclamation point: !
For your comments generally only one is needed.
You're getting as hard to read as IRT.

No offense meant.
Just wanting to help you compose better posts.
Mods are supposed to set good examples.

Am I the only one missing the grammar police ?

paulnstef39

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
1. Get my identity back. (stolen from IRS)
2. Lose 20 more pounds and meet my final goal. (lost 65 pounds so far)
3. Going on a family cruise on Oct 1. This will be 3 years of pancreatic cancer survival for my mom.
4. Going to my daughters graduation from le cordon bleu culinary school in July.
5. Hopefully going to see son graduate from UCF, finally.
6. Do a little more traveling this year.
7. Rehabilitate our barn.
8. Repair body damage on my car, (Thanks son)
9. Wish all of my EO friends continued success or increased success in their businesses.
:jester:

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
1. Get my identity back. (stolen from IRS)
2. Lose 20 more pounds and meet my final goal. (lost 65 pounds so far)
3. Going on a family cruise on Oct 1. This will be 3 years of pancreatic cancer survival for my mom.
4. Going to my daughters graduation from le cordon bleu culinary school in July.
5. Hopefully going to see son graduate from UCF, finally.
6. Do a little more traveling this year.
7. Rehabilitate our barn.
8. Repair body damage on my car, (Thanks son)
9. Wish all of my EO friends continued success or increased success in their businesses.
:jester:
A big congrats on #3. Since Nov. 2009 my wife has been cancer free from uterine cancer.

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
All of that aside, We should all have a plan. I am a mod thats why i proposed the question. We should all have a plan. Not meant to insult anyone. Just want everyone to be forward thinking.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'm starting 2016 with a new wheel chock.
hAPPY%20nEW%20YEAR%202016_zpsfjxsc7mc.png

bigdogg

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Get back into and stay in service until the Expo. I might take one week off around April or May, but want to make as much as I can and possibly trade or sell my van outright to purchase a 170 extended sprinter with a sleeper unit in it with all the bells and whistles to allow me to run without any hindrances. Also need to lose over 100 pounds. I know how to do it, just have to get my mind straight, plus not eating like I have been will save me a bunch of money. Also hope to meet some of you guys out on the road this year and keep learning as much as I can.

Reactions: Ftransit

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
For me the new year is going to bring about change, I have applied to a truck driving school to get my class A, also applied for a maintenance technician job at the Publix distribution center and going to look for a new carrier to lease my truck and maybe the van with.

Not sure which one is going to happen first, but I will find out.!!!

bigdogg

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
For me the new year is going to bring about change, I have applied to a truck driving school to get my class A, also applied for a maintenance technician job at the Publix distribution center and going to look for a new carrier to lease my truck and maybe the van with.

Not sure which one is going to happen first, but I will find out.!!!
Wow, that is quite the change. Wish you the best in your endeavors.

Reactions: coalminer

jaxonviking

Expert Expediter
Try to keep the van alive until the weather gets warmer! Then find one just like it with 130k or so and do the mods I wish I'd been able to afford when I bought current vehicle.

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
My goal this year is not to jump on OVM after some award winning post he will surly make. I failed this in 2015. Another year another goal.