2011 Nissan NV2500 Van

jugbutt

Seasoned Expediter
I really like it but i wonder if it will be offered in extended and the console is a problem on moving around!

but other than that NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Freightdawg

Expert Expediter
I have a 2005 Titan and absolutlely love it. Plenty of power and will haul anything you put in it or haul behind it! Very dependable too!

jugbutt

Seasoned Expediter
I was looking at the site and it looks like it will be offered in a 1ton and a diesel!

I got to get one when I grow up and it is made in Mississippi!!
Hell yea

geo

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Navy
looks good
nv2500 is that going to come in a longer wheel base like the sprinter

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
May not be an extended van even in the third year.

I think Nissan is really missing the boat by not offering a extended and I am sure they have Diesels in other countries, though they might not meet our clean air standards.
I guess you could say the same about Ford and Chevy
Ford has used the same basic van since the early 90's, time for a total makeover including raised roof models

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Ford was trying to figure out if their transport van would fit in the US market and again that has stalled. They got a really great diesel and coupled with the transport, it would give sprinter a run, may even take over the market. They won't market the Mexican made Fiesta with a diesel here, even though the Eu version gets 60 mpg.

GM is a lost cause, I wouldn't but a van for any reason.

Nissan dropped the ball and it looks like they are going after the sprinter 2500 140" wheelbase market. I didn't seem much about the NV3500, it isn't in the press kit nor anywhere on line with any great amount of detail so who knows. A diesel would be great.