February 2017 locations and more

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Number crunching today, came across this note and thought I'd post it as a reminder to get proper sleep

The mysterious white sprinter breaks free from the carrier's icy embrace
The mysterious white sprinter slices through the night like a gleaming katana, dripping with the promise of a new day
The mysterious white sprinter stopped eating turtle soup
The mysterious white sprinter reveals a new horizon
The mysterious white sprinter hears the song of the South and hastens
The mysterious white sprinter remains still, Listening
The mysterious white sprinter strains northward
The mysterious white sprinter hears an unfamiliar brouge in its exhaust
The mysterious white sprinter slinks smoothly into the oily blackness
The mysterious sprinter knows nought but promise
The mysterious white sprinter fades into the night
The mysterious white sprinter senses a change in season

Uh...don't know what I was thinking at the end of last August but I was working for 2 companies and I think I was burning the candle at both ends :eek:
Narcopoetry is the best! :ohsnapcouch:

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Don't ya just love a woman with a sick sense of humor!
b5546db4e65f523568c8b6afb12e2db4.jpg

Lost in Space.

ucfd608

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
But wait! There's more, since my kids were all adults she asked for.... Dog support! And got it!! $100.00 per month until he passed away. I paid for 4 years.

Sent from the deep end.
That is some crazy sh+t I have never heard of that she really did take u to the cleaners reminds me of the episode of two an a half men where Alan's lawyer gave everything plus some to his ex wife

Sent from my SCH-I545 using EO Forums mobile app

Reactions: ntimevan

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
That is some crazy sh+t I have never heard of that she really did take u to the cleaners reminds me of the episode of two an a half men where Alan's lawyer gave everything plus some to his ex wife

That's about it, the house was our first custom built house that I had just paid off. She gets to keep it for 10 years then has to sell and split the money... I'll be dead by then! Yes we voted that damn judge out!

Lost in Space.

ucfd608

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
That's about it, the house was our first custom built house that I had just paid off. She gets to keep it for 10 years then has to sell and split the money... I'll be dead by then! Yes we voted that damn judge out!

Lost in Space.
Did u have to pay for lifetime dry cleaning also an that includes rugs drapes bed comforters

Reactions: ntimevan