Tucker Carlson Cancelled - Gone From Fox News

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
He initially posted a video on Twitter a couple days after he was “fired”. After that video was posted, there was no claim by Fox that Carlson breached his contract. So merely posting a video on Twitter wasn’t an issue with Fox. But they changed their tune after a second video? Why? It’s just Tucker posting a video.

Reactions: danthewolf00

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I think fox should put either hannity or Levin in the 8 pm slot for the weekly show.
Levin has his radio show from 6-9pm. He won't give that up for a daily Fox contract. He already has his Sunday show with them anyway.

ATeam

Retired Expediter
Tucker on Twitter Views

As of 6/24/23, 3:30pm Eastern Time. Views in Millions:

Episode 1: 136.8
Episode 2: 59.9
Episode 3: 102.4
Episode 4: 31.4
Episode 5: 15.4
Episode 6: 26.6

• Haha
Reactions: danthewolf00

ATeam

Retired Expediter
The amount of views proves fox shot themselves in the foot big time.....the lowest amount is 15.4 million viewers.
There is no question FOX took a major ratings hit when it took Carlson off the air. But as expected, FOX is beginning to recover.

Also, Carlson is not #1 among political commentators. Per Twitter:

Name/Followers

Tucker Carlson: 8.8 million
Rachel Madow: 10.3 million
Trevor Noah: 11.8 million
Joe Rogan: 11.2 million

Compare Oprah: 42.3 million

Last edited:

ATeam

Retired Expediter
They have lost a few people(host) in the last few weeks.....
Who was lost/fired? Why were they lost/fired? Who replaced them? Since FOX NEWS ratings are beginning to recover, is it possible that the new people are having that effect?

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
There is no question FOX took a major ratings hit when it took Carlson off the air. But as expected, FOX is beginning to recover.

Also, Carlson is not #1 among political commentators. Per Twitter:

Name/Followers

Tucker Carlson: 8.8 million
Rachel Madow: 10.3 million
Trevor Noah: 11.8 million
Joe Rogan: 11.2 million

Compare Oprah: 42.3 million

I wonder in what timeframe? And I wonder about the average IQ of twits, is that the term for those who care whatsoever about twittering?

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
Who was lost/fired? Why were they lost/fired? Who replaced them? Since FOX NEWS ratings are beginning to recover, is it possible that the new people are having that effect?
Dan bongo
Geraldo Rivera
And one of the women who I don't know the name of.