The State of the Union and the Justice System

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Durham knows the Left won’t convict their own,( so why bother?) but they will give guilty verdicts to Trump/ supporters/ conservatives in a heartbeat.Just look at how quickly they acquitted Durham’s cases with overwhelming evidence and rendered convictions on most of the J6th trials. It took hours in most cases.

IMG_3169.jpeg

Reactions: danthewolf00

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
Looks like things are starting to fall down around Biden with out him walking up a set of stairs......seams there is a court still working in Ukraine and they just had someone testify that joe biden was getting his son paid to promote a pay to meet and be protected by the vice president.
Quid pro quo at its best.
Pay my son to sit on this board and I will get you a billion dollars in aid.....oh and fire that prosecutor investigating my son.

Last edited:
Reactions: muttly

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

Well he is not wrong, I have always said that there are 2 reasons why people do the right thing, one because they believe its the right way to be, and the second is being afraid of doing wrong.

We are constantly being told we are "free" so its no wonder there are so many people who believe the rules dont apply to them.

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter

Well he is not wrong, I have always said that there are 2 reasons why people do the right thing, one because they believe its the right way to be, and the second is being afraid of doing wrong.

We are constantly being told we are "free" so its no wonder there are so many people who believe the rules dont apply to them.
Welp the Democrats believe they are above the law....the riots in 2020 was what a insurrection looks like.

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Welp the Democrats believe they are above the law....the riots in 2020 was what a insurrection looks like.
Well I have said it before, I believe the far right morons are the ones who started the riots, with that being said, im not letting the rest of the idiots off the hook, they may not have started it but they sure did keep it going.

Just like a spark of lightening in a dry forest, it turns into an enormous fire quickly.

• Haha
Reactions: danthewolf00

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Could be but rioting, looting, destroying property, attacking law enforcement, those are all specialties of the left. Could have been the right, but odds suggest the left.

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
Well I have said it before, I believe the far right morons are the ones who started the riots, with that being said, im not letting the rest of the idiots off the hook, they may not have started it but they sure did keep it going.

Just like a spark of lightening in a dry forest, it turns into an enormous fire quickly.
The protest started off peaceful and the left sent in blm and antifa to get violent with cops.....the Republicans riot one time and are called insurrectionist, who did not kill any cops in January 6th.

Reactions: muttly

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
It is getting boring on the news at night,,,Texas has stopped the folks from all over the world from walking thru to America so to speak, nothing being said much, now we know that any state can form its own protection and we dont need Washington anymore to stop aggression, hmm, maybe we can stop all cartel activity, and all vice activity and maybe homelessness,,,,,I forgot illegal drugs and such..

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
It is getting boring on the news at night,,,Texas has stopped the folks from all over the world from walking thru to America so to speak, nothing being said much, now we know that any state can form its own protection and we dont need Washington anymore to stop aggression, hmm, maybe we can stop all cartel activity, and all vice activity and maybe homelessness,,,,,I forgot illegal drugs and such..
To many Democrats are getting paid off to look the other way.....or blackmailed to.