Multiple 504 gateway errors

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Over the last 7-10 days I've had several times when I can't get to the site, just to a 504 error page.

hedgehog

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
FWIW: I usually visit here 3-4x a week and (knock on wood) have not experienced problems.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Still happening. Here's what it tells me, minus their illustrations. I couldn't get a screen copy to work but this is the text from last night's two times.

Gateway time-out Error code 504
Visit cloudflare.com for more information.
2023-01-23 05:36:15 UTC
And again at 09:23 UTC

You
Browser
Working

Dallas
Cloudflare
Working

www.expeditersonline.com
Host
Error​

greasytshirt

Staff member
Mechanic
Just as LDB showed in the third reply to this thread. I can't explain why I can access this thread but not the truck talk forum.

I'm using Chrome version 115.0.5790.139 on a Google pixel 7

chillout

Administrator
Staff member
On Time Media Staff
greasytshirt Are you still having issues? I can access both on the app and mobile on my pixel 4a... Have you tried incognito mode?
Also, my chrome is a little more up to date, version 115.0.5790.166 Maybe that has something to do with it.
Mike cannot find any issues on our end.

Last edited:

greasytshirt

Staff member
Mechanic
I am posting right now in incognito mode. I cannot access the truck talk forum, but I can open threads where I replied. So weird. I'll try updating chrome.

msams

Administrator
Staff member
No go. I cannot access the general forum, truck talk, newbies paradise. Some of the others I can.
I have successfully replicated the issue you're having with some of the larger forums.
Can you give this another try? I think some of the add-ons are causing the issue. I've disabled the suspects and have confirmed that doing so did resolve the issue for me.