Biden 2.0

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Yes - that's exactly what the misinformed and misguided rabble of mentally-defective malcontents and wannabe domestic terrorists wanted to impose:

Tyranny of the mob:

GettyImages-1230454617.jpg

Not really.
And the mob chanting "hang Mike Pence" is acceptable I guess.

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
So it's ok for antifa and blm to attack cops and burn buildings.....but Democrats are scared of Republicans getting mad.....ok buttercup ok.
Look at the reaction to January 6th.....25k national guard and a 10 foot fence.....that should have been there BEFORE the rally....instead 200 cops vs. Close to a million protesters.

• Haha
Reactions: RLENT

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
So it's ok for antifa and blm to attack cops and burn buildings.....but Democrats are scared of Republicans getting mad.....ok buttercup ok.
Look at the reaction to January 6th.....25k national guard and a 10 foot fence.....that should have been there BEFORE the rally....instead 200 cops vs. Close to a million protesters.
I have my own theories about the protests turning into riots, I believe that there were white instigators that started the rioting, and once they started it, they knew it would keep going, like a bolt of lightening in a dry forest.

Just look at the 2 that Rittenhouse killed, what were they doing there in the first place????

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
I have my own theories about the protests turning into riots, I believe that there were white instigators that started the rioting, and once they started it, they knew it would keep going, like a bolt of lightening in a dry forest.

Just look at the 2 that Rittenhouse killed, what were they doing there in the first place????
FB_IMG_1637262648340.jpgthese 3 you mean?

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
Well I don't think joe Biden has plans to unite America I think he wants to divide America.
Not even Obama was this hate filled.....

Reactions: muttly

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
Yes, exactly, what were they doing in the middle of a Black Lives Matter protest? To act like criminals because they thought there was so much going on they could get away with it. Im not saying he was right to kill them, but this just goes to show that karma will get you.
Rittenhouse had a right to defend himself and those around him.....those 3 were thugs plan and simple.
Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

Reactions: muttly

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Im not saying he was right to kill them, but this just goes to show that karma will get you.
Actually if he didn’t use self defense( and ultimately kill them) he may very likely would have been killed himself. So he had that right.

Reactions: danthewolf00

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

Rioting like many others did.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Not a nice thing to chant, but speech that others don’t like is protected by the 1st Amendment to the Constitution. Like BLM’s chant “pigs in a blanket, fry them like bacon”, right?

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Not a nice thing to chant, but speech that others don’t like is protected by the 1st Amendment to the Constitution. Like BLM’s chant “pigs in a blanket, fry them like bacon”, right?
Actually both sides are people who think that the law does not apply to them, the rioters who dont care what law they break, how dare the cops stop them from getting what they want and then we have cheeto who wanted to remain president after he lost the election by whipping up his supporters by telling them "their" country is being stolen from them.

And then there are those of us in the middle who look both ways and wonder what this country is going to look like in 20 years.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Actually both sides are people who think that the law does not apply to them, the rioters who dont care what law they break, how dare the cops stop them from getting what they want and then we have cheeto who wanted to remain president after he lost the election by whipping up his supporters by telling them "their" country is being stolen from them.

And then there are those of us in the middle who look both ways and wonder what this country is going to look like in 20 years.
Compare Trump’s march “peacefully and patriotically” quote against Senator Chuck Schumer “You don’t know what will hit you” and “you have released the whirlwind “. Which one sounds worse?