Biden 2.0

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
That is a level of hate I do not understand......I don't hate Democrats I don't hate Biden but I do not like the direction he is running our country towards.

• Haha
Reactions: RLENT

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I didn't used to hate the left. I mostly admired JFK and his contemporaries while just disliking some of his ideas. The more the "progressive" left operates the less inclined I am to not hate them in addition to hating the entirety of their idiocy.

Reactions: danthewolf00

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
It's not about feelings anymore its about power.
It's about us not willing to submit to them while they destroy America while they are in charge and then blame Republicans as we fix their mistakes.
The defund the police is now our idea when they are the ones that said it....the economy our fault.
Electric cars in California not being able to charge Republicans fault.....the Democrats will not take the blame at all and they will abuse their power.

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
The Democrats even on Expedit online do not see a problem with the direction that Biden is blaming pushing America....its like they want a civil war
Democrats vs Republicans....instead of north vs. South this time.....and the Democrats should really think hard before they push Republicans to that point. Very few Democrats hunt even fewer own guns.....January 6th was peaceful compared to Republicans when we are angry about something. And the Democrats keep pushing......
You don't keep poking a bull and expect it to not to want to make you stop.

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
The Democrats even on Expedit online do not see a problem with the direction that Biden is blaming pushing America....its like they want a civil war
Democrats vs Republicans....instead of north vs. South this time.....and the Democrats should really think hard before they push Republicans to that point. Very few Democrats hunt even fewer own guns.....January 6th was peaceful compared to Republicans when we are angry about something.

You wanna #FAFO ?

There's a whole bunch of guys in custody right now awaiting trial, some of them facing a long time in prison that could tell you how well that worked out for them.

And the Democrats keep pushing......
You don't keep poking a bull and expect it to not to want to make you stop.

Keep running off at the mouth with this loose talk about civil wars and violence and you're very likely to find yourself on a JTTF watch list.

Last edited:

RLENT

Veteran Expediter

Yes - that's exactly what the misinformed and misguided rabble of mentally-defective malcontents and wannabe domestic terrorists wanted to impose:

Tyranny of the mob:

GettyImages-1230454617.jpg

Not really.

Reactions: Ragman

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
You wanna #FAFO ?

There's a whole bunch of guys in custody right now awaiting trial, some of them facing a long time in prison that could tell you how well that worked out for them.

Keep running off at the mouth with this loose talk about civil wars and violence and you're very likely to find yourself on a JTTF watch list.
I transported parts for nuclear power plants I know I am on someone's watch list.