The Trump Card...

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
Democrat play book
1. Your a racist
2. Your a child molester
3. You don't want to help those less fortunate
4. Your working with the Russians.
5. You want to cut taxes which we need to spend on stuff for our greedy selfs.

Reactions: skyraider

ATeam

Retired Expediter
Truth Social Legal News

The financial entities behind Truth Social include DWAC and TMTG. News broke today that:

"A federal CRIMINAL investigation (emphasis mine) is threatening the proposed merger between former President Donald Trump’s social media enterprise and a special purpose acquisition company [DWAC], a deal that would give the combined company access to billions of dollars in public markets.

"That company, Digital World Acquisition Corp., revealed in a securities filing Monday that it became aware on June 16 that each member of its board of directors received subpoenas from a federal grand jury in New York.

"The grand jury wants similar documents that the Securities and Exchange Commission had been seeking in its already-disclosed civil probe, DWAC said."
(Source)

It will be interesting to see what bad-faith legal delaying tactics Trump uses this time, if any. His board members cannot claim executive privilege with this endeavor. And Trump may not want to delay the courts as he customarily does. He wants the merger to happen and delaying the court action is not in his best interests.

On the other hand, if crimes were committed and Trump's people and perhaps Trump himself might be charged with those crimes, it is very much in Trump's interests to obscure and delay the Grand Jury as long as he can.

I"m amused by DWAC's word choice in revealing the subpoenas, which they characterized as "requests."

Every once and a while, our business is subpoenaed for information about a gym member. These come out of court cases in which that person and an insurance company are fighting over a disability claim. These have nothing to do with the gym itself. While the documents tell us nothing about the case other than the party's names, we presume the insurance company wants to use the person's gym activity as evidence pertaining to that person's health. The subpoenas are NOT requests.

Subpoenas generally read something like "You are hereby ordered to produce ..." or "You are ordered to provide ..." In the DWAC case they likely read the same way or they may say, "You are hereby ordered to appear ..."

The Grand Jury is not making a request. They are not asking nicely. They are ordering the board members to respond, and it's big trouble for them if they don't.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ragman

ATeam

Retired Expediter
And what kind of crap the numnuts on this forum come up with to excuse the orange beast.
In fairness, we don't know what charges, if any, will be filed. No one is even accused yet. All we know is both the Security and Exchange Commission and the Grand Jury are investigating DWAC. If there were crimes, they would be white-collar crimes and the chances that anyone goes to jail are small. Most of the time, rich white men don't go to jail.

• Haha
Reactions: muttly and Ragman

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Both the lead Secret Service agent and the presidential limo driver are willing to testify under oath that Hutchinson lied about the Trump assault story. This what happens when only one side is heard and no cross examination is allowed.

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Both the lead Secret Service agent and the presidential limo driver are willing to testify under oath that Hutchinson lied about the Trump assault story. This what happens when only one side is heard and no cross examination is allowed.
If that did happen and I was the agent I would lie under oath too.

If one of Trumps cronies were on the panel, she would have been "cross examined" They had their chance and they just decided to blow it off as a which hunt.

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
And you would go to jail for perjury. However, these two Secret Service agents aren't offering hearsay testimony since they were actually involved with the event in question. BTW, Secret Service agents aren't political appointees.
If one of Trumps cronies were on the panel, she would have been "cross examined" They had their chance and they just decided to blow it off as a which hunt.
For those who may have forgotten, Pelosi vetoed two of the five GOP nominees for the committee - Jim Banks and Jim Jordan - both of whom would have been strong advocates for the opposition. This unprecedented move prompted McCarthy to withdraw all the nominees in protest of the partisan nature of the committee. That's how we got this sham committee comprised entirely of Pelosi appointees that includes two RINOs.

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
And you would go to jail for perjury. However, these two Secret Service agents aren't offering hearsay testimony since they were actually involved with the event in question. BTW, Secret Service agents aren't political appointees.

For those who may have forgotten, Pelosi vetoed two of the five GOP nominees for the committee - Jim Banks and Jim Jordan - both of whom would have been strong advocates for the opposition. This unprecedented move prompted McCarthy to withdraw all the nominees in protest of the partisan nature of the committee. That's how we got this sham committee comprised entirely of Pelosi appointees that includes two RINOs.
Yes I would for the greater good. If they testified and said that did happen, it would polarize both sides even more, the right wing nut jobs would be even more inclined to commit violence in Trumps name and the left wing nut jobs will be more inclined to commit violence because they would think Trump is a mad man.

I dont know much about Banks and Jordan but if they were Trump worshippers then she was right to reject them. Oh wait, thats right, anyone who is not a Trump worshiper is a RINO, sorry I forgot.

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter

They would not let any trump backers like jim Jordan on the committee because he WOULD ask those questions......unlike the rinos.

Reactions: Pilgrim and muttly

muttly

Veteran Expediter
They would not let any trump backers like jim Jordan on the committee because he WOULD ask those questions......unlike the rinos.
I’m sure the Sham committee will have all the agents testify and get to the bottom of it. Then the liar will be charged with lying to them.

:JC-hysterical: