The southern border.

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
There were a couple of incidents in 2020. Were there others after those?
I just knew of the one set of cops but wow.

• Haha
Reactions: RLENT

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

So to tick of Joe Biden you take a couple of bus loads of people who are so desperate they traveled great distances to come here and then dump them in DC where they have absolutely nobody. that's real classy Abbott, and to Desantis, you may warn them, but most of them will end up here in South Florida, nothing you can do about it. Immigration is a Federal issue, not a state one.

I have said it before, the only way you are going to stop them is to remove their ability to make a living, fine anyone who employs an illegal 10,000 per day per person and they will have no reason to come here. (Unless they do have an actual asylum claim)

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

So to tick of Joe Biden you take a couple of bus loads of people who are so desperate they traveled great distances to come here and then dump them in DC where they have absolutely nobody. that's real classy Abbott, and to Desantis, you may warn them, but most of them will end up here in South Florida, nothing you can do about it. Immigration is a Federal issue, not a state one.

I have said it before, the only way you are going to stop them is to remove their ability to make a living, fine anyone who employs an illegal 10,000 per day per person and they will have no reason to come here. (Unless they do have an actual asylum claim)
That makes too much sense....
It's just easier to preach crap to rile up the know nothing's.

• Haha
Reactions: RLENT and muttly

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter

While I agree with you. the Biden administration is a real do nothing when it comes to the southern border....biden has been shipping the illegal aliens all over the usa via bus and planes and with out asking each state if they even want them....

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
That makes too much sense....
It's just easier to preach crap to rile up the know nothing's.
And yet the Biden administration is ending title 42.....they are not coming thru the door....they are coming thru a giant hole in the wall into your home uninvited....like termites.

• Haha

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
So you're saying illegals aren't being shipped all over the US, courtesy of the US govt? With their free smart phones? Seriously?
Nope.... Never said that.

The crap is the continued blame for a decades old issue while never offering a reasonable solution.

• Haha
Reactions: danthewolf00

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
I don't know. Neither do you or any others on this or any forum.
It is a deep rooted problem and blaming others with lies and inuendos doesn't help.
This whole thing is because of a loophole the illegal aliens are exploiting that was written for foreign diplomats who had children while in America because this has been going at least 1990......that the Democrats refused to remove or alter....

• Haha
Reactions: RLENT and muttly

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
...that the Democrats refused to remove or alter....
That's the kind of crap I'm talking about.
Stop the blame game. Offer a solution.

Q: When the Reps had the majority, why didn't they fix it?
A: Because it's not that simple.

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
That's the kind of crap I'm talking about.
Stop the blame game. Offer a solution.

Q: When the Reps had the majority, why didn't they fix it?
A: Because it's not that simple.
Remove the loophole plain and simple or at least reword it so it can not be exploited.....close that loophole and it would help at the border.

• Haha