The Fake News Depot

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
Hunter answered “no” to the question on the transaction asking, “Are you an unlawful user of, or addicted to, marijuana or any depressant, stimulant, narcotic drug, or any other controlled substance?”

Yes, that is correct.

You no doubt noted the question was phrased in the present tense.

Is there some actual evidence that he was unlawful user of, or addicted to, any of those things at the time he filled out the Form 4473 ?

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
Where in California did this occur and in what court was this adjudicated and a conviction obtained ?

Be specific.

I'll wait.
No you do it....
I know he was arrested and his car was impounded and a search of his car found felony levels of cocaine. I know he lied on his gun application that he was not a felon.
So he lied on the application which is a felony and was in possession of a gun which is another felony.

• Haha
Reactions: RLENT and Ragman

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
Yes, that is correct.

You no doubt noted the question was phrased in the present tense.

Is there some actual evidence that he was unlawful user of, or addicted to, any of those things at the time he filled out the Form 4473 ?
Felonys committed by hunter Biden
1. Felony child welfare nonpayment.
2. Felony drug charge possession
3. Felony gun possession
4. Felony gun application

• Haha
Reactions: RLENT and Ragman

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
  • Haha
Reactions: RLENT

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
No you do it....

That's what I figured.

:tearsofjoy:

I know he was arrested and his car was impounded and a search of his car found felony levels of cocaine. I know he lied on his gun application that he was not a felon.

If that were truly the case, it should be relatively easy to corroborate through media reports, court records, etc.

That you apparently can't, says just a little something ... doesn't it ?

Here ... let me help you out:

"In June 1988, I was cited for possession of a controlled substance in Stone Harbor, NJ. There was a pre-trial intervention and the record
was expunged."

That was Hunter Biden's sworn testimony before the Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation of the United States Senate.

It's also cited in a July 11, 2020 story in the NY Post ... as the only arrest for Hunter Biden.

My guess is that if that's all the crack team at the NY Post could come up with, you probably aren't going to do any better.

But take solace: you were only off by ... the entire width of the continental United States ... and a felony conviction.

And, just in case you're unclear as to what "expungement" is, I'll help you out with that as well:

To “expunge” is to “erase or remove completely.” In law, “expungement” is the process by which a record of criminal conviction is destroyed or sealed from state or federal record. An expungement order directs the court to treat the criminal conviction as if it had never occurred, essentially removing it from a defendant’s criminal record as well as, ideally, the public record.

What is “expungement?” - American Bar Association

So he lied on the application which is a felony and was in possession of a gun which is another felony.

Nope.

But feel free to keep spinning your wheels.

RLENT

Veteran Expediter

From the piece you cite:

Hunter Biden, the president’s son, seemingly faces no legal consequences for a possible deception during a background check while buying a gun.

It’s not clear whether the younger Biden broke the letter of federal gun law, although several legal experts and commentators say the question warrants an investigation.

Further, from the USA Today article that that article cites, it is not clear that he was a current drug user at the time he filled out the Form 4473. Might have been clean and thought he had beaten it.

Indeed, that USA Today article mentions him getting sober in January 2018 ... which, of course, is not to say that he didn't relapse after that at some point.

The article you cited also pretty much sticks a knife in the heart of the Wolfman's assertion that Hunter had a felony conviction (in California no less) for cocaine.

So ... thanks for that as well.

Reactions: Ragman

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
From the piece you cite:

Further, from the USA Today article that that article cites, it is not clear that he was a current drug user at the time he filled out the Form 4473. Might have been clean and thought he had beaten it.

Indeed, that USA Today article mentions him getting sober in January 2018 ... which, of course, is not to say that he didn't relapse after that at some point.

The article you cited also pretty much sticks a knife in the heart of the Wolfman's assertion that Hunter had a felony conviction (in California no less) for cocaine.

So ... thanks for that as well.

It was in October 2018 when he filled out the application. It’s in his memoir and text message that it is clear he had a drug problem then.

Last edited:
  • Haha

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
He lost 5 different laptops and a gun....that is not cheap stuff to loose to me.....but I guess when you got all those back room deals going you don't care

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
I
Magical Hunter laptops appearing everywhere !

Some are saying that they come right out of Rudy's Patooty ...

Pretty sure that was technically stolen.

Although he was probably not inclined to press charges (obvs)
I could believe one maybe 2 laptops but not 5 of them.....and the gun was found in a alley near a strip club....more th en likely he hid the gun so as not to enter a bar with one and incur a mandatory 5 year jail sentence if caught with it in the bar.

• Haha

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I

I could believe one maybe 2 laptops but not 5 of them.....and the gun was found in a alley near a strip club....more th en likely he hid the gun so as not to enter a bar with one and incur a mandatory 5 year jail sentence if caught with it in the bar.
And then he tried to “rat out” a couple workers at the grocery store to police. Class act…

• Haha