President O'Biden

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Yowza. 28% want to see Joe Biden run for re-election.
And 28% may be an over-estimate. Yesterday Biden wandered in his mental fog for two hours and showed the entire world why his staff keeps him under wraps. The highlight of this miserable experience was his comment about a possible Russian invasion of Ukraine:

''My guess is he will move in,'' Biden said of Putin at a news conference. ''He has to do something...
Russia will be held accountable if it invades — and it depends on what it does. It's one thing if it's a minor incursion and we end up having to fight about what to do and what to not do, et cetera...''

This prompted a statement from the Ukrainian president reminding him "...there are no minor incursions..."

Of course the White House staff had to go into overdrive last night to clean up this mess, and they continue their efforts today explaining what Biden "really said" and what he really meant.

Our allies are seeing the weakest, most incompetent POTUS in American history. This administration not only endangers them but also empowers our enemies, especially Russia. Anyone who studied history can remember Hitler's assurances not to invade Poland, and even more recently Putin's takeover of Georgia. The inconvenient truth about this whole thing is that Biden was right; Putin is going to do something, because he knows Biden will either do nothing, or the wrong thing.

• Haha
Reactions: RLENT and muttly

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I just don't get the democratic party, they scored when they found Obama ( well except for with the GOP) and then they go back to Clinton, then Biden and now I had read where they are looking to Clinton again. They need to do a little soul searching and move on from the past and find the future whoever that may be.

Of coarse the GOP is in the same boat, are they going to move on from Trump or not?

muttly

Veteran Expediter
I just don't get the democratic party, they scored when they found Obama ( well except for with the GOP) and then they go back to Clinton, then Biden and now I had read where they are looking to Clinton again. They need to do a little soul searching and move on from the past and find the future whoever that may be.

Of coarse the GOP is in the same boat, are they going to move on from Trump or not?
The GOP has to answer to their base, which increasingly is made up of more and more blue collar workers who are for economic nationalism. So that boat is being tugged in that direction whether some of their elected members like it or not.

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
The GOP has to answer to their base, which increasingly is made up of more and more blue collar workers who are for economic nationalism.

While that may be true to a certain extent, the GOP is a very far cry from having a base predominantly composed of "blue collar workers who are for economic nationalism"

muttly

Veteran Expediter
A lot of votes for Trump with that economic message so the proof is in the pudding.D9E21C5F-A9CA-4580-A7A1-B82448CED0E5.jpeg

Last edited:

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
A lot of votes for Trump with that economic message so the proof is in the pudding.

Prior to Trump the GOP was garnering 1 in 5 voters with a high school education and no college degree.

They have now managed to raise that to 1 in 4 voters within that demographic (IOW: from 20% ---> 25%)

So they still have quite a ways to go.

• Haha
Reactions: muttly

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Prior to Trump the GOP was garnering 1 in 5 voters with a high school education and no college degree.

They have now managed to raise that to 1 in 4 voters within that demographic (IOW: from 20% ---> 25%)

So they still have quite a ways to go.
There are plenty of people with at least some college education and even degrees that currently work blue collar jobs.

• Haha
Reactions: RLENT

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
There are plenty of people with at least some college education and even degrees that currently work blue collar jobs.

Just wanted to correct that statistic I provided earlier (1 in 5 going to 1 in 4)

That first number wasn't actually prior to Trump ... it was when Trump was elected in 2016.

So it's even worse than I originally thought.

:tearsofjoy: