The Trump Card...

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Then wing nut clerks delivers it to bat crap crazy Pillow salesman (also wing nut) who has "the packets" (that aren't actually packets)
If the only kinds of conversations you can have are spamming someone else's Twitter feed and trolling disparagements of others, then we're done. It's just blatant trolling. I don't know if it somehow makes you feel better about yourself to constantly call people with whom you disagree names, but you really need to do that elsewhere. It doesn't add to the conversation at all.

In any case, all of your posts will be moderated for a while. That means a Moderator will review your posts and either approve or reject them for posting.

Reactions: danthewolf00

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Perhaps I'm sticking my nose where it doesn't belong, but it seems to be ignored when the name calling is pointed in the other direction.
It's a matter of "constantly" versus "occasionally." I try my best not to be heavy handed in the Soapbox because passions deserve a little slack. But as I stated above, if all you got is spamming someone else's Twitter feed without comments that can at least further a discussion (as if people here don't know how to access Twitter) and trolling disparagements of others, neither the trolling nor the propaganda adds anything to the conversation, other than to get a rise out people. It's not like this is a first time occurrence.

Reactions: danthewolf00

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
It's a matter of "constantly" versus "occasionally."
it depends on what one considers "constsntly".

Not mentioning names, there are a few that have been active lately that (imo) are constantly using uncalled for terms to discribe the oppisition.

I try my best not to be heavy handed in the Soapbox because passions deserve a little slack. But as I stated above, if all you got is spamming someone else's Twitter feed without comments that can at least further a discussion (as if people here don't know how to access Twitter) and trolling disparagements of others, neither the trolling nor the propaganda adds anything to the conversation, other than to get a rise out people.
Again, if one was to look at posts recently, one would see the same happening from others here.

Reactions: RLENT

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
You can't call a mob of rioters peaceful protesting when they set buildings on fire or attack police with bricks and frozen water bottles.....but ......but you call the riot on jan 6th a terrorist attack because of the location and the fact that the Democrat leadership was scared......they then went and over reacted and had 25k national guard troops and 10 fort high fence put into place for 6 months.....you don't want the Republicans to do the same because we just might do something and fix the problem.
Don't stir the pot and you might not get burned.....Republicans do peaceful protesting alot better than Democrats can.....even armed.

• Haha

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
You can't call a mob of rioters peaceful protesting when they set buildings on fire or attack police with bricks and frozen water bottles.....but ......but you call the riot on jan 6th a terrorist attack because of the location and the fact that the Democrat leadership was scared......they then went and over reacted and had 25k national guard troops and 10 fort high fence put into place for 6 months.....you don't want the Republicans to do the same because we just might do something and fix the problem.
Don't stir the pot and you might not get burned.....Republicans do peaceful protesting alot better than Democrats can.....even armed.
I'm not refering to that kind of stuff, and you know it!

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
I'm not refering to that kind of stuff, and you know it!
No but you didn't object to what they did till someone said something and the other guy here just laughs at those of us that do object to what the Democrats have done....you should never need a 4th or 6th shot for the same virus......or for the massive clusterfuk in Afghanistan.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
No but you didn't object to what they did till someone said something and the other guy here just laughs at those of us that do object to what the Democrats have done.
Object all you want! Its your right.
...you should never need a 4th or 6th shot for the same virus
Maybe, maybe not.
Science is still learning.

......or for the massive clusterfuk in Afghanistan.
Yes, it's a total screw up,

but none of that is grounds for using terms such as..... Nah, whats the point!

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
... Nah, whats the point!
The point is, I am tired of the comparisons to histories evils.

Liberals, or even the left wing ie; progressives, are not Nazis, STOP IT! Does the term meaning anything nowadays? Does anybody know what the Nazis did or what they stand for? Stop using the term!

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
No but you didn't object to what they did till someone said something and the other guy here just laughs at those of us that do object to what the Democrats have done....you should never need a 4th or 6th shot for the same virus......or for the massive clusterfuk in Afghanistan.

The "virus" isn't necessarily "the same virus" ... it mutates.

It's the same reason why flu vaccinations are reformulated on a yearly basis.

:rolleyes:

Reactions: Ragman

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
The point is, I am tired of the comparisons to histories evils.

Liberals, or even the left wing ie; progressives, are not Nazis, STOP IT! Does the term meaning anything nowadays? Does anybody know what the Nazis did or what they stand for? Stop using the term!
Yes I do understand the evil that nazi represents.....concentration camps and mass gas chamber deaths.....piles of personal jewelry and the evil things done.....but with the liberals in charge of schools that means they control the information taught to children and young adults.....look at the fact that home economics is gone and driver education is no longer in schools.....we don't do the pledge of allegiance or let the bible in public schools.....students are not taught to respect others only me.....me ....me!
They rip statues down that didn't offend anyone for 100 years and now even one of jesus....but we are expected to keep silence....
You got scared because of January 6th.....we got scared when Minneapolis burned and Democrats in charge did nothing even when trump offered to send in the national guard....
****steps of the soap box****

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: RLENT and Ragman

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Yes I do understand the evil that nazi represents.....concentration camps and mass gas chamber deaths.....piles of personal jewelry and the evil things done.....but with the liberals in charge of schools that means they control the information taught to children and young adults.....look at the fact that home economics is gone and driver education is no longer in schools.....we don't do the pledge of allegiance or let the bible in public schools.....students are not taught to respect others only me.....me ....me!
They rip statues down that didn't offend anyone for 100 years and now even one of jesus....but we are expected to keep silence....
You got scared because of January 6th.....we got scared when Minneapolis burned and Democrats in charge did nothing even when trump offered to send in the national guard....
****steps of the soap box****
Like I said, What's the point!
smh

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Your indifferent attitude towards what blm and antifa do and what Republicans do.....
We wanna be careful about making things too personal here.
Both sides have their hypocrisies and will switch them in a heartbeat depending on who's in power. Both sides will criticize the other, and when things are swapped each will give their own guy (or gal, or cackle) a pass.

As for Nazi having any meaning, no, not really, it doesn't. At least not in US politics. The Nazi horse took a real beating during Obama's presidency, and they killed it during Trump. Both sides have pretty dirty hands on that one.

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
We wanna be careful about making things too personal here.
Both sides have their hypocrisies and will switch them in a heartbeat depending on who's in power. Both sides will criticize the other, and when things are swapped each will give their own guy (or gal, or cackle) a pass.

As for Nazi having any meaning, no, not really, it doesn't. At least not in US politics. The Nazi horse took a real beating during Obama's presidency, and they killed it during Trump. Both sides have pretty dirty hands on that one.
I didn't call him a nazi....even hes not that bad a person.....grumpy yes evil no.

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
Hey I understand....you just lost your wife....your still grieving....your allowed to get more than grumpy in my book....I did pick on you a bit and sorry but my stupid side took over when it comes to blm and antifa.....they make me a bit more than grumpy because they attack elderly people as they left trump rallys.....and the asshat that hit a police horse with a brick in ny city last year.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ragman