The Trump Card...

Shotcallerj

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yeah, there has.

:tearsofjoy:

Nah ... they are just for an orderly freedom ... not one without any rules whatsoever - which is lawless anarchy.

Got a real good preview of what that would be like with the domestic terrorist riot on January 6th.

Hard pass.

And I would suggest that if you have any interactions with Federal law enforcement authorities you would be very wise indeed to just comply with their directives at the time.

And then maybe seek competent legal counsel at a later point as to whether or not your "rights" have been violated, and whether you have a case.

Pretty much the same advice I'd give anyone.

Good for you.

First off, I don't know that the House did order it.

From what I've read, it was ordered by the Chief of the Capitol Police ... not the House.

Secondly, the lawful authority to arrest someone derives from a number of statutory laws:

40 U.S. Code § 5104 - Unlawful activities

The charge would probably be Disorderly Conduct or Unlawful Entry.

If there is a House Rule that says ya gots to wear a mask, and you don't ... and are then advised by a Capitol Police officer that it's required and if you still aren't willing to comply are advised by said officer that you need to leave the premises and you refuse, then you are being disorderly.

So while the wearing of a mask or not might well be involved, the actual violation of law would be the prohibition of disorderly conduct in the Capitol, being there unlawfully, etc.

Explain how that works.

Yeah, well the NORAD Cheyenne Mountain Complex is also "actually property that belongs to the people as well as paid for by the people" (It's owned by the US Government aka "We The People")

Try waltzing in there sometime and tell 'em how you are entitled to be there ... because: 14th Amendment.

Or a nuclear submarine carrying SLBM's ...

:tearsofjoy:

"Power grabs" are largely in the eye of the beholder.

You better hope it never does.

Ok.

So what ?

Sure, happy to:

Resisting an unlawful arrest is not an unlimited right.
Ah yes..... A lengthy response trying to pretend things aren't what they are. Love it!

1. No there hasn't.
2. Keep laughing even though we already know the truth.
3. Thank you for admitting that Democrats hate personal freedom and choice. Was it necessary but y'all have shown that for years.
4. If Democrats don't have to comply with law enforcement then American citizens don't have to comply with law enforcement especially whenever it comes to unlawful or unconstitutional orders. Suck it.
5. Everyone knows pelosi and fans ordered it.. and then they turned around and tried to save face and back pedal. I'll never understand why you can't admit to things that are very well known.
6. That's horribly incorrect but okay.. you have a right to be in a public place that you pay for. Military bases are not exclusively open to the public. However the House of Representatives is.
7. The problem with your flawed tyrant splaining....is it wasn't order someone to leave it was arrest them for not wearing a mask. That was the exact memo.. did you read it because I absolutely did? And perhaps if you actually did you would know what you're talking about instead of just running your mouth aimlessly on this thread. It said nothing to do with giving people an opportunity to leave and then charge them with trespassing or disorderly conduct. It said to arrest on site. That's where the whole 14th amendment comes in.... Then again you probably don't know what that says so you're probably better off going to look it up. Democrats hate that amendment for good reason. Makes it much harder for them to control us and take away our personal freedom.
8. Power grabs are exactly what they are.. they are grabs at power. Which is exactly what Democrats do every chance they get. We give them an inch and they take a country mile. One perfect example is gun control.. we submit to one of their gun control ideas and then they want more.... And more.... And more....

Another good one is taxes.. we let them raise our taxes and they come back a couple years later and want more....

How about power for Democrats. It's not about serving the people or defending the Constitution.

9. I certainly hope it doesn't... I'd rather just Stop you people the civil way. But if Democrats continue to cheat in elections....then Americans won't have a choice. A revolution has been brewing in this country for many months. 3000 unarmed Americans took down one of the most secured buildings in the world. Imagine what 3 million Americans who are armed can do. January 6th is funny for me for the simple fact that Democrats ran their mouths saying that Americans were nothing but talk. Then whenever it was proven to them otherwise Democrats panicked and started screaming about insurrection. Even though they largely instigated it with their actions and words.

10. So what? I was making a statement that ties in with the fact that you can absolutely resist an unlawful arrest in Michigan. So whenever your tyrant pals that you put in political office decide to start arresting people on the streets for not wearing masks or conforming to some other bs.. we have every ability to resist that arrest and cause as much chaos and havoc as we possibly can.

Good talk champ.

Shotcallerj

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
Lab tests can tell the difference between the 2, someone who has the flu isnt going to test positive for covid.
Lol they might be able to but do you really think that flu cases were not being considered covid cases? They were diagnosing people with covid because they had it in their system when they died from other reasons. So it's pretty clear that they purposely did such things to boost numbers up to make it sound more horrible than it was. Which in turn translates into flu infected people or deaths being considered from covid.

Just one incident after a 2 second internet search. FOX 35 INVESTIGATES: Questions raised after fatal motorcycle crash listed as COVID-19 death

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Lol they might be able to but do you really think that flu cases were not being considered covid cases? They were diagnosing people with covid because they had it in their system when they died from other reasons. So it's pretty clear that they purposely did such things to boost numbers up to make it sound more horrible than it was. Which in turn translates into flu infected people or deaths being considered from covid.

Just one incident after a 2 second internet search. FOX 35 INVESTIGATES: Questions raised after fatal motorcycle crash listed as COVID-19 death
Well there is another reason they would list it as covid even if it wasnt, if the person didnt have insurance, listing it as covid means we pay for it, like most things, it all goes back to money.

My wifes stepfather passed away a year ago today, he had been in the hospital for about 3 weeks before he died, the last covid test they gave him was positive, did it kill him, probably not but since he did have a positive test, it was listed on his death certificate. Should they have listed it that way, not sure but it is what it is.

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
Lab tests can tell the difference between the 2, someone who has the flu isnt going to test positive for covid.
Damn they actually had a hospital in Florida do this where people who died of heart attacks were said to have died of covid-19.....and it made national news.

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
Well there is another reason they would list it as covid even if it wasnt, if the person didnt have insurance, listing it as covid means we pay for it, like most things, it all goes back to money.

My wifes stepfather passed away a year ago today, he had been in the hospital for about 3 weeks before he died, the last covid test they gave him was positive, did it kill him, probably not but since he did have a positive test, it was listed on his death certificate. Should they have listed it that way, not sure but it is what it is.
Test kits were at first not to reliable because they were found to have covid-19 in the kits before being used.....

Shotcallerj

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator

Oh we absolutely can agree on that. They definitely classify that says covid so they can get more money. But the point I'm trying to make is if they're willing to do that on things that have absolutely no connection to covid.... Then it's really not inconceivable that they would do the same thing with flu deaths or illnesses.

The flu didn't just go away. It was just overshadowed by this virus.

Shotcallerj

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
Not to get off topic but someone sent this to me today. Was just pondering how fun it would be to set up a sting.

I've always enjoyed those To catch a predator shows.... However I would enjoy them more if instead of a guy coming out to calmly discuss what's going on with the scum.... About a dozen pissed off men converge on them from all sides.

I think it would be fun to do the same thing by setting up a decoy.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210731-095613_Lite.jpg
    Screenshot_20210731-095613_Lite.jpg
    232 KB · Views: 7
Reactions: Ragman

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Not to get off topic but someone sent this to me today. Was just pondering how fun it would be to set up a sting.

I've always enjoyed those To catch a predator shows.... However I would enjoy them more if instead of a guy coming out to calmly discuss what's going on with the scum.... About a dozen pissed off men converge on them from all sides.

I think it would be fun to do the same thing by setting up a decoy.
Count me in on that one.

:mask:

• Love
Reactions: Shotcallerj

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
What are you even talking about?
Pure, raw numbers.
I'm pointing out to you that death is everywhere.
You're having a completely different conversation that has nothing to do with what I'm taking about.
Don't sit here and tell me that I'm being irresponsible or that no vaccinated people have died because that was clearly able to be refuted.
I never said you or anyone else was irresponsible. In fact, I've said more than once in these forums that getting vaccinated is a risk/reward that each person needs to evaluate and decide for themselves. As for vaccinated people not dying, it wasn't clearly refuted because deaths and hospitalizations were lumped together. But as I've said many times, as with everything there are always exceptions. Vaccinated people who are getting covid and dying are not only an astonishingly small number, so small that it's statistically zero, but every one of them had extraordinary preexisting medical conditions. It is not incorrect to say that nobody who had been vaccinated had died. Yes, the exceptions exist, but they are so rare that they can be dismissed and should not even factor in to the risk/reward evaluation.

The survival rate of covid is not 99% as you keep claiming, it's 98%. And for people 55-64 it's 92.8%. For people over 65 it jumps to 85% survival rate. Over 70 and it's Thanos, 50%. And men are 30% more likely than women, so the over 65 at 85% for men is 59.5% survival rate for the unvaccinated.

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
6. That's horribly incorrect but okay.. you have a right to be in a public place that you pay for. Military bases are not exclusively open to the public. However the House of Representatives is.

That does not appear to be the case, at least at present:

NOTE: Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the U.S. Capitol Building and Congressional Office Buildings remain closed to the public.

Building Access & Hours | United States Capitol Police

7. The problem with your flawed tyrant splaining....is it wasn't order someone to leave it was arrest them for not wearing a mask. That was the exact memo.. did you read it because I absolutely did? And perhaps if you actually did you would know what you're talking about instead of just running your mouth aimlessly on this thread. It said nothing to do with giving people an opportunity to leave and then charge them with trespassing or disorderly conduct. It said to arrest on site.

From the memo:

"If a visitor or staff member fails to wear a mask after a request is made to do so, the visitor or staff member shall be denied entry to the House Office Buildings or House-side of the U.S. Capitol. Any person who fails to either comply or leave the premises after being asked to do so would be subject to an arrest for Unlawful Entry D.C. Code 22-3302."

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
How many people do you know who have died from the flu?

The CDC uses modeling to estimate the number of flu deaths each year. Modeling. Instead of, you know, counting them.

Burden of Influenza
I don't know anyone who died from the flu, at least that I'm aware of. But then I personally know only about 0.000001% of the population so it's quite possible I just don't/didn't know anyone who did. I have heard of many through the years, but didn't know them personally.

Reactions: Turtle

Shotcallerj

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
Pure, raw numbers.

You're having a completely different conversation that has nothing to do with what I'm taking about.

I never said you or anyone else was irresponsible. In fact, I've said more than once in these forums that getting vaccinated is a risk/reward that each person needs to evaluate and decide for themselves. As for vaccinated people not dying, it wasn't clearly refuted because deaths and hospitalizations were lumped together. But as I've said many times, as with everything there are always exceptions. Vaccinated people who are getting covid and dying are not only an astonishingly small number, so small that it's statistically zero, but every one of them had extraordinary preexisting medical conditions. It is not incorrect to say that nobody who had been vaccinated had died. Yes, the exceptions exist, but they are so rare that they can be dismissed and should not even factor in to the risk/reward evaluation.

The survival rate of covid is not 99% as you keep claiming, it's 98%. And for people 55-64 it's 92.8%. For people over 65 it jumps to 85% survival rate. Over 70 and it's Thanos, 50%. And men are 30% more likely than women, so the over 65 at 85% for men is 59.5% survival rate for the unvaccinated.
So basically what you're doing is just moving the goal post because you clearly did make a statement that the people who were dying were the unvaccinated people. 0 it's really not complicated. If you have the shot and die from covid then you have died as a vaccinated person. Something that you stated doesn't happen however I provided you proof that it does.

Furthermore I'd like to see where you're getting your statistics from?..... Because a 2-second internet search found this that solidifies what I've stated to be true in regards of the survival rates. Now of course this was from September 2020 however the chances of surviving covid has not decreased.

The US Center for Disease Control (CDC) has released an update to their research on the fatality rate associated with COVID-19. The CDC first posted this data on May 20, 2020, with the understanding that the parameter values would be updated and augmented over time. This update, dated September 10th, is based on data received by CDC through August 8, 2020.

A quick summary of COVID-19 survival rates is shown below. The summary is based on the CDC table provided at the end of this report.

CDC COVID-19 Survival Rates

Age 0-19 — 99.997%
Age 20-49 — 99.98%
Age 50-69 — 99.5%
Age 70+ — 94.6%

Why is it that I'm the only one on here that ever post anything to back up what I'm saying.. but everyone else can run their mouths and make statements without providing any proof?

If you have proof about something that is backing up your argument or narrative I invite you to post that proof. Makes for a more interesting conversation.

Shotcallerj

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
Any parts of federal property that is open to the public, citizens have a right to be. That's not even a difficult thing to figure out. Just because they are currently violating people's constitutional rights by banning them from buildings they have every right to be in... Does not make it right. Hence why the 3000 pissed off American storm the capitol building.

Shotcallerj

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'm also curious... If the vaccine is so great and it is so popular.. why are companies, colleges, hospitals, etc having to force employees to get it? Wouldn't people just get it voluntarily to the point that they don't have to force people?

When I'm working on a project, and I need a tool to complete it.... No one has to force me to go out and buy that tool. However when I'm working on a project and I don't need a certain tool that I don't have... I'm not going to run out and buy it just in case I need it at some point in my life. Same concept whenever it comes to this vaccine.

Myself and millions of others have survived covid. That's one thing that all these pro vaccine people conveniently leave out. Always focusing on the new cases and how many people have died.... Never hear too many stories about how many people have survived. And thus gain antibodies to prevent you from getting covid again.... No it's all about death and gloom and how you need to get the vaccine.

Shotcallerj

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
The house belongs to the people.. not to the government. Not to pelosi not to Biden not to Kamala Harris.... It belongs to the people.

If I enter your home and lock you out,, you're going to make entry to your house because you paid for it you own it. As American citizens who pay taxes we own that building. Despite us allowing them to secure certain areas of that building.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
So basically what you're doing is just moving the goal post because you clearly did make a statement that the people who were dying were the unvaccinated people.
Ah, the "So" Tell, where whenever someone restated what someone said or did, if it starts with "So," it is invariably wrong and this instance is no different. There are always exceptions to everything, and covid and vaccinations are no different. I am not going to make that disclaimer about everything I say just to accommodate the exceptionally thick headed. Vaccinated people are not dying. Yes, there are exceptions to that, but they're so rare as to be practically and statistically non-existant. If you want to focus on the non-existent exceptions, that's on you, but don't accuse me of moving goalposts because you want to focus on the exceptions.
0 it's really not complicated. If you have the shot and die from covid then you have died as a vaccinated person.
You are correct, 0 is not complicated. But clearly "statistically 0" is far more complicated than you can handle.
Something that you stated doesn't happen however I provided you proof that it does.
No you didn't. You think you did, which is just sad. The proof you provided was proof of your own confirmation bias. Confirmation bias is the easiest of all Google searches.
Furthermore I'd like to see where you're getting your statistics from?...
cdc.gov and

And the statistics at those two sites are up to date and not a year old.

You haven't been here very long, so you don't know me very well, but ask around, you'll find that I don't post things that are untrue and can't be verified.

Shotcallerj

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ah, the "So" Tell, where whenever someone restated what someone said or did, if it starts with "So," it is invariably wrong and this instance is no different. There are always exceptions to everything, and covid and vaccinations are no different. I am not going to make that disclaimer about everything I say just to accommodate the exceptionally thick headed. Vaccinated people are not dying. Yes, there are exceptions to that, but they're so rare as to be practically and statistically non-existant. If you want to focus on the non-existent exceptions, that's on you, but don't accuse me of moving goalposts because you want to focus on the exceptions.

You are correct, 0 is not complicated. But clearly "statistically 0" is far more complicated than you can handle.

No you didn't. You think you did, which is just sad. The proof you provided was proof of your own confirmation bias. Confirmation bias is the easiest of all Google searches.

cdc.gov

You haven't been here very long, so you don't know me very well, but ask around, you'll find that I don't post things that are untrue and can't be verified.
Ummmm that's not the CDC..... That's John Hopkins and it is very well known as a pro liberal anti-truth organization. If I had a dollar for every lie that they printed I would have that shiny new Silverado I want.

So....(I specifically use that word because you showed me how much you loved it) you're now admitting that you made a false statement? I appreciate you doing so. It's much better if people are honest and don't pretend to know what their talking about..... By posting statements they don't know to be true or not. Now we're starting to have a dialogue.

From the CDC out of 120.2 Million infections, 767,000 people died. Which is a lot but non the less... However whenever you do the math.....only 0.0006391 percent of covid patients died.

120.2 Million
Estimated Total Infections

101.8 Million
Estimated Symptomatic Illnesses

6.2 Million
Estimated Hospitalizations

Estimated Total Deaths

Last edited:

Shotcallerj

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator

cdc.gov and

Certainly seems like you're getting angry, and that's not my goal. ...but. Is it because I make points that you're unable to refute? I've done my best to do it in a respectful way as much as possible. But the facts are the facts.

I posted stats directly from the CDC. Not even one full percent of people who contract covid die. Only 5% who do actually get hospitalized. Then you also have to take into consideration that they were many people who got covid but didn't go to the hospital or get a test done....

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I'm also curious... If the vaccine is so great and it is so popular.. why are companies, colleges, hospitals, etc having to force employees to get it? Wouldn't people just get it voluntarily to the point that they don't have to force people?
The vaccine was politicized from the very beginning because Trump was involved, Biden and Harris and most of the left, especially in the news media, downplayed the vaccine and even induced fear over it. Now that Biden is president, "Oh, yeah, well, that was just political rhetoric. We didn't really mean that," just isn't working to convince people to take it. Another factor that vaccine is only approved for emergency use and not yet for general use. These abs many other factors have caused vaccine hesitance.
When I'm working on a project, and I need a tool to complete it.... No one has to force me to go out and buy that tool. However when I'm working on a project and I don't need a certain tool that I don't have... I'm not going to run out and buy it just in case I need it at some point in my life. Same concept whenever it comes to this vaccine.
I take it you weren't a Boy Scout.
Myself and millions of others have survived covid. That's one thing that all these pro vaccine people conveniently leave out. Always focusing on the new cases and how many people have died.... Never hear too many stories about how many people have survived. And thus gain antibodies to prevent you from getting covid again.... No it's all about death and gloom and how you need to get the vaccine.
If you had covid you don't need the vaccine, because you're already immunized. The reason you don't hear very many stories about people getting covid and surviving and thus being immunized is it doesn't stoke enough fear into people to keep them glued to the news for their next fear fix.

Reactions: danthewolf00