I bet someone needs a Haircut

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Yes, but the goal of the left is for this false crisis to destroy the nation. They haven't been able to bring down the president and destroy the nation any other way. So this is their latest coup.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Yes, but the goal of the left is for this false crisis to destroy the nation. They haven't been able to bring down the president and destroy the nation any other way. So this is their latest coup.
OMG!
Did you really call this a false crisis and a coup? WOW!

Reactions: RoadTime

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Yes. Just telling it like it is. Your beloved leftists are more than glad to destroy the nation if it means defeating the other side.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Yes. Just telling it like it is. Your beloved leftists are more than glad to destroy the nation if it means defeating the other side.
What a pathetic comment.
I must remember to consider sources.

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
The author of the "Bombshell" report:

Patti is a virtual sales, marketing and customer service veteran that enjoys the outdoors, the arts, music and horses. She has been very outdoorsy her entire life, She has an interest in survivalism or prepping. Her father is a Navy veteran and worked in state government, he was one of the driving forces to her becoming a strong conservative. Patti enjoys the company of mostly libertarians and independents. Patti is also a singer, and a member of a ladies acapella barbershop group called the Barre tones since spring 2010. The group travels throughout the eastern continental North America. Finally, Patti is one of our newest team mates on Newshourfirst.com that has enjoyed writing since her days of childhood.

Reactions: Moot and Turtle

RJWalters

New Recruit
Owner/Operator
scottm4211 You do realize Patti was reporting about the Bombshell report; she did not author the bombshell report!?! Right? So I do not see the correlation of her interest and her work. Nice job CNN! LDB is 100% on point. I will go a bit further then LDB's "force you to be correct" statement. I can let you read it, but I can't understand it for you. Anybody says that the left has not prayed to wreck the economy should ask that fruit loop Bill Maher. Thank God for Trump because any other man in that position, the markets would not be nested at 23 or 24k during a pandemic. It closed today above 24,500 points. Better luck next time Mr. Maher. Here is just a little more salt in the wound, a study from USC.

• Haha
Reactions: scottm4211

RJWalters

New Recruit
Owner/Operator
This site would not let me share the USC link, but you can find it. Search USC corona study and there it is

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
scottm4211 You do realize Patti was reporting about the Bombshell report; she did not author the bombshell report!?!
Patti is the one who characterized the professor's report as being a bombshell, and authored a report citing it as a bombshell. She wrote the piece, so it's not incorrect to refer to her as the author of the "Bombshell" report, particularly when "Bombshell" is in quotes.

And as is the case with many an opinion of this virus, the professor has been proven incorrect. Poor Patti's confirmation bias took a hit, too.
This site would not let me share the USC link, but you can find it. Search USC corona study and there it is
You can post links after you get a few more posts under you belt.

Reactions: scottm4211

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
The author of the "Bombshell" report:

Patti is a virtual sales, marketing and customer service veteran that enjoys the outdoors, the arts, music and horses. She has been very outdoorsy her entire life, She has an interest in survivalism or prepping. Her father is a Navy veteran and worked in state government, he was one of the driving forces to her becoming a strong conservative. Patti enjoys the company of mostly libertarians and independents. Patti is also a singer, and a member of a ladies acapella barbershop group called the Barre tones since spring 2010. The group travels throughout the eastern continental North America. Finally, Patti is one of our newest team mates on Newshourfirst.com that has enjoyed writing since her days of childhood.
Her bio reads like a tampon ad.
mask 456 50 pix.jpg