Cargo Van Will we be able to work through Coronavirus?

dalscott

Expert Expediter
Day 1 – I Can Do This!! Got enough food and wine to last a month!

Day 2 – Opening my 8th bottle of Wine. I fear wine supplies might not last!

Day 3 – Strawberries: Some have 210 seeds, some have 235 seeds. Who Knew??

Day ‪4 – 8:00pm‬. Removed my Day Pajamas and put on my Night Pajamas.

Day 5 – Today, I tried to make Hand Sanitizer. It came out as Jello Shots!!

Day 6 – I get to take the Garbage out. I’m So excited, I can’t decide what to wear.

Day 7 – Laughing way too much at my own jokes!!

Day 8 – Went to a new restaurant called “The Kitchen”. You have to gather all the ingredients and make your own meal. I have No clue how this place is still in business.

Day 9 – I put liquor bottles in every room. Tonight, I’m getting all dressed up and going Bar hopping.

Day 10 – Struck up a conversation with a Spider today. Seems nice. He’s a Web Designer.

Day 11 – Isolation is hard. I swear my fridge just said, “What do you want now?”

Day 12 – I realized why dogs get so excited about something moving outside, going for walks or car rides. I think I just barked at a squirrel.

Day 13 – If you keep a glass of wine in each hand, you can’t accidently touch your face.

Day 14 – Watched the birds fight over a worm. The Cardinals lead the Blue Jays 3–1.

Day 15 – Anybody else feel like they’ve cooked dinner about 395 times this month?

Last edited by a moderator:

piper1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I would like to take that test also. I had COVID-19 symptoms in early February and had to go to a medical clinic. A nasal swab was taken to rule out the flu. At the time nobody was testing for COVID-19. I would like a definitive yes or no if I had COVID-19

Moot's antibodies will become the basis for a vaccine. Will will all get our Moot shot and be cured....and suddenly crave Lutefisk......maybe talk a bit funny....desire to live in a van.... you betcha!

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
91717623_10220321205917789_5757978490120962048_n.jpg

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Never thought i'd live to see it.

They're calling in the Army.

No, that's not what I mean. Toronto calls in the Army for 2 inches of snow.

They called in the Army to OLD AGE HOMES. End of days, people :tonguewink:

Reactions: RoadTime and Turtle

TruckerIke

New Recruit
Driver
Hey drivers. I’m a trucker out of Atlanta looking to get into the Expedited side-solo. Any recommendations for companies that’ll take/looking for solid drivers?

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
As far as I know there is nobody hiring at the moment but you never know. Go to the front page of this website and call everybody that is listed on that page. Then you will know if someone is hiring.

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Are you trying to drive expedite with a semi or are you looking to downsize to a straight truck or cargo van?

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Preliminary numbers are in.

If you use our unemployment insurance numbers for the Covid benefit:

All jobs gained in Canada since 1986 have been wiped out :tearsofjoy: . 19 million working prior to 3rd week of March this year, 12 million now. We've burned through 22 billion of the the 24 billion set aside for our CERB (Covid-19 unemployment)

Should be some entertaining times ahead.

• Wow
Reactions: Treadmill

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Looks like remdesivir will treat coronavirus and reduce your stay in the hospital from 15 days to 11 days.

I'm not a doctor, but to me, that sounds a lot like Granny's moonshine whiskey Cold Cure.

Reactions: muttly

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Looks like remdesivir will treat coronavirus and reduce your stay in the hospital from 15 days to 11 days.

I'm not a doctor, but to me, that sounds a lot like Granny's moonshine whiskey Cold Cure.

Yep, and im sure those 11 days worth of that drug are going to cost 10 to 20 grand.

Reactions: Turtle

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Yep, and im sure those 11 days worth of that drug are going to cost 10 to 20 grand.
If what I read is correct, it's about $1000 a dose.
But I also read that while it might get you out of the hospital a few days early, the death rate with or without it stays the same.

Last edited:
Reactions: muttly