April Showers , Locations & More

guido4475

Not a Member
WOM, no offense but seriously can we save the accolades ... lol
Murray the Conquer .... Murray the Invincible ...
Cheap rates will get loads 24/7, 365 .... anytime, anywhere. Unless you're willing to start posting rates, which you're not, please spare us the extra sauce.

Nice ride going up I5, especially north of Sacramento. If Murray the Benevolent actually got you a decent rate, there are some good ramen places up in Seattle. Enjoy the ride ...

I couldnt of said it better myself. ANYONE can be kept moving non-stop when they run cheap paying loads. But add cheap paying loads on top of expensive primary insurance policy costs and that adds up to very little money for a whole lot of miles. And a prematurely wore out vehicle.

Work smarter, not harder.

Reactions: Grizzly

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Grizzzzz & Guid's
I merely copy and paste from my (personal) FB post.

We each run our business the way we like and how it works for us. As Mark said, and he knows, we are probably in the top 25% of rates, maybe knot, but Murray don't run us cheap. I enjoy my relationship with him and when things are good I like to share the credit since he bid the load, booked the load, tracked the load, billed the load, collected for the load and (finally) paid us for the load. I'm sure (for instance) Load 1 drivers are proud to work for John Elliott and appreciate the team there. In my case, Murray is always on got his team, and as a 1 man show, what he accomplishes is amazing. So, yup, gonna keep showing the love. And, I love all of you too, most of the time.

Sent from my moto z3 using EO Forums mobile app

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Since I work once a month you can guess what my rates are :D

But I have a new get rich scheme! Not only can I get a 3700 sq ft house for $319,000 canuck bucks, I can get as many triplexes and larger to rent as I want for $100k to $200k

Only 7.5 hours north

akkshole

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Cheap rates will get loads 24/7, 365 .... anytime, anywhere. Unless you're willing to start posting rates, which you're not, please spare us the extra sauce.

Nice ride going up I5, especially north of Sacramento. If Murray the Benevolent actually got you a decent rate, there are some good ramen places up in Seattle. Enjoy the ride ...
I have to say that most times Murray comes up with loads when we least expect them and we do better rate wise than most of the other sprinter size vehicles out here...I call Murray the Magician many times. If our hard work and success as a "fleet" at CRE you can always choose to join it and see for yourself or otherwise keep the grumbling to a minimum. We dont degrade any other carrier, and if you see some of the FB groups our level of pom pom waving is minor. He gets the job done for us, and as a one man (and woman owned) operation, he does an "eggcellent" job. Murray and I occasionally have a difference of opinions on things but its minor. We both (and all the rest of CRE) GET THE JOB DONE!! I have been off EO for awhile and I remember why...have a great day.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Nice ride going up I5, especially north of Sacramento. If Murray the Benevolent actually got you a decent rate, there are some good ramen places up in S
I couldnt of said it better myself. ANYONE can be kept moving non-stop when they run cheap paying loads. But add cheap paying loads on top of expensive primary insurance policy costs and that adds up to very little money for a whole lot of miles. And a prematurely wore out vehicle.

Work smarter, not harder.

MEME2019-04-14-10-07-16.jpg

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Left Gretna on April Fools, deadheaded home via a day each in Des Moines and Bloomington, IL. Saw my endocrinologist and podiatrist; I was concerned about an ulcer developing on my left foot. A bit of good news: my A1C is down a bit and the ulcer is healing nicely. Taxes wrapped up for both daughter and ourselves.

In service since Tuesday; PA to WI that evening. Wednesday afternoon, WI to Minnesnowta. The blizzard was only a snowstorm in the Minneapolis area, but we still had to sit Thursday out. Friday made up for it, though, with a nice longie to Cordele, GA.

Now comes the question: where to next? I could go to Jackson and wait with the 200 other vans in the ATL, or I could go to Valdosta and see if anything pops from there. Seriously, though, I hate to deadhead for no reason, so staying put is an option as well.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Left Gretna on April Fools, deadheaded home via a day each in Des Moines and Bloomington, IL. Saw my endocrinologist and podiatrist; I was concerned about an ulcer developing on my left foot. A bit of good news: my A1C is down a bit and the ulcer is healing nicely. Taxes wrapped up for both daughter and ourselves.

In service since Tuesday; PA to WI that evening. Wednesday afternoon, WI to Minnesnowta. The blizzard was only a snowstorm in the Minneapolis area, but we still had to sit Thursday out. Friday made up for it, though, with a nice longie to Cordele, GA.

Now comes the question: where to next? I could go to Jackson and wait with the 200 other vans in the ATL, or I could go to Valdosta and see if anything pops from there. Seriously, though, I hate to deadhead for no reason, so staying put is an option as well.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums
Iam thinking Tifton and try to catch a train ride out of Waycross?

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
The old rate debate gets old..
My opinion.... WOM is happy with what he has ..isn’t that what it’s all about? Being happy at your chosen field?
He’s making what he needs... not what anyone else might need.... or think he needs.... just let it go and be happy....:)

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Heck , Lol , I will stick my Nose in it ..
This is the Monthly Locations & More part of the forum. Created years ago to let Members express their thoughts without being Scolded for being Off Topic . So what if a Member Sugarcoats his post a little . I know WOM is not trying to post stuff just to piss others off .
Plus I have a General Idea the Rates that he & his wife drive for .
It's better than 80% of the Van Expediters out on the road Today.
If you also Notice "He Does " post his Bad weeks too..

...$$$$
Well said... my friend....