The Trump Card...

Solar

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
While I find a comparison of how President Trump is treated compared to how President Obama was a hilarious joke, especially by the Media, I do, however, find one Democrat getting worse treatment than President Trump lately...

IMG_4511.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Hoping Trump pardons Manafort sooner rather than later. Some of these Dems who want him to die in jail need their heads examined for TDS.

Reactions: Turtle

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Guess Trumps wall would have stopped this.
"The cocaine was discovered during a container inspection by the DEA, U.S. Customs and Border Protection, the Coast Guard, Homeland Security Investigations, the NYPD and the New York State Police. "
All of these agencies are part of "The Wall".

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
"The cocaine was discovered during a container inspection by the DEA, U.S. Customs and Border Protection, the Coast Guard, Homeland Security Investigations, the NYPD and the New York State Police. "
All of these agencies are part of "The Wall".
Except a southern "wall" won't do a thing in the northeast ports.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Except a southern "wall" won't do a thing in the northeast ports.
Actually it will. If a border wall discourages the onslaught of illegal crossings, it frees up hundreds of not thousands of Customs officials to concentrate their efforts not only on the southern ports of entry, but at all ports of entry nationwide.

Reactions: davekc

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hoping Trump pardons Manafort sooner rather than later. Some of these Dems who want him to die in jail need their heads examined for TDS.

Doesn't matter what Trump does, when the Southern District of NY gets through with Manafort .... that dirtbag is going to the big house.
Nothing Trump can do about it.

Same goes for Trump .... everyone is focused on Robert Mueller .... it's the SDNY that's out for him.

Last edited:

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Doesn't matter what Trump does, when the Southern District of NY gets through with Manafort .... that dirtbag is going to the big house.
Nothing Trump can do about it.

Same goes for Trump .... everyone is focused on Robert Mueller .... it's the SDNY that's out for him.
Hopefully he will be pardon him as soon as the the sham Mueller report is released.
The South District of New Yauk can pound sand.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
You guys do know, don't you, that the Southern District of New York is the federal District Court, and they only handle federal crimes, any of which can be pardoned by the president.

Reactions: davekc and Grizzly

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
You guys do know, don't you, that the Southern District of New York is the federal District Court, and they only handle federal crimes, any of which can be pardoned by the president.

Thanks for clarifying that .. my mistake.
What will happen to Manafort when the State of NY prosecutes him?

Last edited:

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Thanks for clarifying that my mistake.
What will happen to Manafort when the State of NY prosecutes him?
The State of New Yauk has a rogue operation going on there. What a corrupt operation. Check out this hack attorney general of New Yauk. People should be very concerned about fishing expedition going on there. But for some, it's A ok with any means necessary, because orange man bad.Screenshot_20190313-001821.png

Reactions: Turtle

dalscott

Expert Expediter
The State of New Yauk has a rogue operation going on there. What a corrupt operation. Check out this hack attorney general of New Yauk. People should be very concerned about fishing expedition going on there. But for some, it's A ok with any means necessary, because orange man bad.View attachment 18758

By chance were you saying the same thing about Ken Starr’s fishing expedition against Bill Clinton?
Different when the shoe’s on the other foot.

Solar

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
I believe people have selective memories.

The reason the Republicans got stomped out of Congress was because of that Starr crap.

But Democrats today believe, they did it to Clinton, so we can do it to Trump. Completely forgetting Trump supported Clinton during that era.

It’s hard to talk to Democrats about politics because of their simplified, sheeple attitudes. Oh, you’re a Republican, you’re our enemy. Oh, you’re a Democrat, you’re our friend. They don’t see Establishment. They don’t see small government vs big government. They don’t even mention war anymore since going all in on warmonger Obama.

It’s frustrating that we’re at a time when Americans are getting some of the lowers Unemployment rates in History, and that’s irrelevant to hand to mouth democrats, and that’s sad.