Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Popcorn ..Anyone ...?

Trouble maker.....;)

Reactions: ntimevan

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
What a bunch of losers, those Dems. Trump is working on a denuclearization deal overseas and the Dems are holding hearings with lying Michael Cohen.
Cheap political stunt.

Reactions: Solar

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
What a bunch of losers, those Dems. Trump is working on a denuclearization deal overseas and the Dems are holding hearings with lying Michael Cohen.
Cheap political stunt.
the dems are still ticked that their girl hilary bit the dusts....( violin playing )

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
ALL you guys need to somehow reconcile the fact that you don't live alone in this country.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Talk about hypocrites. Look at all you folks put Bill Clinton and Obama through because they beat your boys.
At least with Clinton there was hard evidence and some soft evidence of sexual misconduct. ;) As for Obama and the birther crap, it may have its origins with a certain Democrat, knowing full well the Republicans would run with it. So far Cohen hasn't provided any proof of any criminal activity. He's a bitter man and a tool to be used.

Last edited:

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Just saying this Cohen circus could have been held at a different time. But the Dems wanted to play politics. Very small of them.

dalscott

Expert Expediter
At least with Clinton there was hard evidence and some soft evidence of sexual misconduct. ;) As for Obama and the birther crap, it may have its origins with a certain Democrat, knowing full well the Republicans would run with it. So far Cohen hasn't provided any proof of any criminal activity. He's a bitter man and a tool to be used.

I remember after Clinton was elected but before he took office sitting in my van listening to an interview of a Republican congressman who said “we’re going to run him out of office if it’s the last thing we do. God knows you tried.
After years and millions of dollars wasted (by conservatives who are always talking about waste) the only thing they could make stick was lying about an affair. And affair that was nobody’s business except him and his wife. It didn’t interfere with how the country was being run.
Just so you know, I would feel the same if Trump did the same thing.
But you folks let the genie out of the bottle with that situation.
Trump asks for it with all of his ridiculous tweets and lies and exaggerations etc. he is a con man and a manipulator and a hypocrite. He will be caught.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Talk about hypocrites. Look at all you folks put Bill Clinton and Obama through because they beat your boys.
That's at least the second time in recent days you posted "all you folks". Exactly who are "all you folks"?

Solar

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Really? lol
You compare how Clinton and Obama was treated to how TRUMP is treated?

BWAHAHA

Yea, sure.
They compare to how Bush was treated. President Trump is on a completely different level.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums