March 2019 .. Locations & More

BigStickJr

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Had to take a TONU today.

Arrived at shipper to find out the load was heavier than quoted, so much so that it might have pushed me over 10,000. It wouldn’t have been far over my gross at all , but I wasn’t willing to risk being caught over the great Ten Thousand Pound Barrier.

Hopefully, we can get out of here (NC) before Monday.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
And I'm going to miss Ntimevan Sunday night, and he was buying, although I'm knot sure what "Bison Borscht" is?
Bison Borscht is a South Dakota delicacy. Bison calves are fed a steady diet of cabbage and milk. The excrement, bison pie is saved and mixed with the slaughtered calves meat. Water is added and the mixture is steeped, resulting in a soup.

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Loves me some Friday afternoon magic. Murray Freeman grabbed us a sweet 500 miler down to the border. Ft Worth to McAllen. And I'm going to miss Ntimevan Sunday night, and he was buying, although I'm knot sure what "Bison Borscht" is?

Sent from my XT1710-02 using EO Forums mobile app

If you like tamales ...
Delia's Tamales
There's a few locations.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
And I'm going to miss Ntimevan Sunday night, and he was buying, although I'm knot sure what "Bison Borscht" is?
Bison Borscht is a South Dakota delicacy. Bison calves are fed a steady diet of cabbage and milk. The excrement, bison pie is saved and mixed with the slaughtered calves meat. Water is added and the mixture is steeped, resulting in a soup.
AhzUj-1478537872-174-quiz_question_image_-bevhil_grannystirring.png

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Reactions: Solar