Where do I post Expedite loads? I'm a broker

Unitrendsetter

New Recruit
Broker
Hi, I'm new here and wanted to ask you guys a quick question. I am a small broker with daily expedite loads and I wanted to check where can I post my loads? Sylectus expedite load board does not accept new brokers, so I'm not sure where to post my expedite loads. Any advise would be much appreciated.

Reactions: John49

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Hi, I'm new here and wanted to ask you guys a quick question. I am a small broker with daily expedite loads and I wanted to check where can I post my loads? Sylectus expedite load board does not accept new brokers, so I'm not sure where to post my expedite loads. Any advise would be much appreciated.
How long have you been a broker?

Unitrendsetter

New Recruit
Broker
Since 2011 and we're doing pretty good in TL department. Company is growing and there's more freight. We are getting more and more expedite loads, but are forced to use Panther and other brokers to find box trucks or sprinter vans. Would rather do that part ourselves. We are a broker after all.. why hire another broker? Having access to a load board that will actually allow us to post our expedite freight for o/o to bid on will be better for everyone in my opinion.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ok , i am guessing Drive by posting here.
A. If they have been Broker for 8 years then they should know ALL the Legal Hoops to jump through..
B. Joined the Forum today .

Reactions: Cook County Cargo®

BigStickJr

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Wait ! There’s what, maybe a dozen active expediters still here ?
We may have more retirees than active expediters.

Maybe AARP should advertise here.

Reactions: ntimevan

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Drive by ... hmm, sort of. These recent newbies are all related. Gathering intel ...

The proliferation of, yep I'll say it, eastern Europeans conducting business in this marketplace is at any all-time high. It's unfortunate they don't see the value in actually earning a profit.

Where's the suggestion box: close the newbie section ..

Unitrendsetter

New Recruit
Broker
what's wrong with gathering intel and what's wrong with eatern europeans? Frankly, I don't see your point.

Sounds like non of you can help with my question - because rainbow uncorn.. well.. doesn't exist..

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
what's wrong with gathering intel and what's wrong with eatern europeans? Frankly, I don't see your point.

Sounds like non of you can help with my question - because rainbow uncorn.. well.. doesn't exist..
Oh , its here but , we know him as Worn Out Manager ...image_search_1541605314405.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: fastman_1

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Hmmm, did I perhaps touch a nerve? Here's my point .. not a single eastern European outfit I know, and unfortunately I know many, understands how to make a profit for their drivers. All the drivers run for crap, cheap, bottom feeder rates & then live off of every government assistance program possible. Just a small few that run the organization actually make any money. They're not good leaders and don't serve the best interests of their owner/ops.

You are correct .... non of us can help. :p

BigStickJr

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Cook County Cargo sparked my interest.
Is this the government entity trying to move goods in the fulfillment of serving its people?
Or someone that just is using an official looking seal ?

Reactions: Grizzly

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Is this the government entity trying to move goods in the fulfillment of serving its people?

Bingo, we have a winner ....
I asked the powers that be the exact same question.
It's one of the 2 ... is it a fugazi or not?

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
We'd like to know where to post as well..

The Official Cook County Cargo®

We're not a load board....but what do you have?

I think they are a carrier...

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
We'd like to know where to post as well..

We're not a load board....but what do you have?

I think they are a carrier...

Yeah, I found that info online as well ..... but is this profile, created a few days ago, actually them?

..... and if it is them, why are they getting into this game anyway? Please don't anyone say it's for the money. Perhaps to clean up all the illicit activity? Maybe ...

William Bailey

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
My virtual fleet

Reactions: John49